Candidate Development Manager
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at rec[email protected]
Posted on: 05 September 2022
Deadline: 30 September 2022
Full-time – Permanent - Based in Singapore
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
We are hiring a Candidate Development Manager, to join our Marketing team. This is a full-time permanent position to be based on our Asia campus in Singapore.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Candidate Development, the Candidate Development Manager is deeply knowledgeable across all Degree Programmes and is responsible for nurturing prospects throughout the pre-admissions journey through email marketing with the use of a marketing automation platform. They directly engage with prospects to answer early-stage inquiries and pre-qualify their profiles/motivations to guide them towards the most appropriate programme and build interest for them to continue the journey and connect with the Recruitment teams. They utilize phone, sms, email, virtual, face-to-face, and email automation communication methods (non-exhaustive list) to drive engagement.
Key Responsibilities include:
The Candidate Development Manager is responsible for generating interest in our Degree Programmes amongst prospective candidates, managing early-stage inquiries, qualifying profiles, and nurturing opportunities throughout the candidates’ pre-admissions journey to drive them towards applying.
- Utilizing email marketing automation platforms to nurture prospects throughout the pre-admissions customer journey by reaching the right person, at the right time, with the right message and level of personalization
- Responsible for the development and deployment of Degree Programmes email marketing collateral, including but not limited to journey and email concept, design, content creation, audience segmentation, testing, scheduling, and reporting
- Work closely with cross-functional departments to ensure brand integrity and consistent messaging across all channels and campaigns. Adhering to email marketing best practices/guidelines and GDPR compliance. And ensuring email marketing efforts are optimized
- Inbound inquiry management through the programme mailboxes as well as telephone hotlines and campus visitors
- Engaging directly with prospects to conduct consultative profile assessments to understand and evaluate their motivations and profile to best advise them on which of our programmes is more suitable for them, whilst educating prospects on the benefits of the programmes to encourage them to take the next step in their journey and to connect with the Recruitment teams
- Working closely with the Recruitment teams in Degree Programmes to help support the overall objectives in terms of application volume, diversity, and quality of applicants across all programmes
- Support when requested for online and on-campus marketing and recruitment events such as In-House events. Occasionally, the Candidate Development Manager may be asked to travel to cover a particular event on behalf of the Recruitment teams.
- Knowledgeable in and working transversally across all Degree Programmes
- Contributing to the success of the team by assisting in other duties defined by management
- Higher education (Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, or another relevant field preferred) with at least 4 years’ work experience with marketing, customer service, and sales (education sector an advantage)
- Experienced with email marketing automation and CRM systems
- Excellent written and oral communication in English, with copywriting and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with confidence to speak with executives
- High customer orientation
- Excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
To be considered for this role please send your CV to the Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected] quoting reference HR4