Campus Recruitment Advisor
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 12 September 2022
Deadline: 30 September 2022
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With a presence in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans four continents.
We are currently looking to hire a Campus Recruitment Advisor to join our Career Development Centre (CDC) in the Degree Programmes Department. This is a full-time and permanent position, based at our Europe Campus in Fontainebleau, France.
The CDC is a key component of a student/participant’s experience as career outcomes are often cited as a reason for pursuing graduate management degree programmes.To address the size and diversity of our student population and their interests; the CDC is structured into 3 sub-functions of (1) Career Coaching & Education (CCE), (2) Employer Engagement (EE), and (3) Operations (Ops). Within the Operations Team, Campus Recruitment Advisors work closely with the Employer Engagement Team, and their main role is to manage the activities of companies recruiting at INSEAD.
The Campus Recruitment Advisor (CRA) manages a portfolio of companies within a target sector that are new or regularly recruit with INSEAD. The CRA coordinates the engagement activities that they wish to have throughout the year with the various student cohorts from all our Degree Programmes, currently our Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master in Management (MIM) students, students on exchange from other partner schools, and our Global Executive MBA (GEMBA) and Executive Master in Finance (EMFIN) participants.
The CRA is responsible for:
- In collaboration with their sector EE(s), ensuring a high-quality service is provided to company recruiters to maintain and strengthen the relationship, specifically supporting them with the planning, scheduling, organisation, and delivery of their activities; following up after each engagement to hear feedback and discuss any recommendations for future engagements
- Entering and communicating engagement activities and job opportunities via the career platforms with the various student cohorts and assisting students with questions, interview information and schedules
- Planning, scheduling, and organising workshops and other events related to their portfolio of sectors (e.g., presentations, coffee chats, interviews)
- Ensuring smooth coordination and collaboration with all Campus Recruitment Advisors on both campuses regarding alignment of dates and logistics as well as centralised communication out to global recruiters
- Ensuring smooth coordination and collaboration with the CEC’s (Campus Event Coordinators) to ensure the logistics of each event are correctly set up in advance
- Running the operational delivery of activities both online and/or on campus (greeting / connecting with the recruiting company reps and ensuring their activity is correctly set up and runs smoothly)
- Supporting CDC colleagues within the Ops, EE and CCE teams as and when needed
Key skills required:
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – comfortable using IT platforms and Zoom
- Strong team spirit and team collaboration
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and Agility
- Strong sense of customer service and satisfaction
- Fluency in English and French
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter in English to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.