Associate Director, Corporate Partnerships (Japan, South Korea and Thailand)
Department: Executive Education
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 16 July 2021
Deadline: 31 July 2021
Associate Director, Corporate Partnerships (Japan, South Korea, Thailand) - Executive Education
Full Time, Permanent, based in Singapore
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and a new centre in San Francisco, INSEAD’s business education and research spans four continents.
Currently our Executive Education department is searching for a new Associate Director, Corporate Partnerships to assist in managing our growing portfolio of Executive Education programmes for our clients in Japan, Korea and Thailand. This is a full-time permanent position based at our Singapore campus in one-north, reporting to our Director of Corporate Partnerships for Japan.
This role is in the Corporate Partnerships Team and will involve account & project management, sales support and business development activities across Japan, Korea and Thailand
The successful candidate will be responsible for the client management of the assigned portfolio of existing and potential customers. Under the guidance of the Director, the Associate Director will support the overall client relationship in order to maintain and support the growth of the revenue stream.
- Manage and develop existing relationships with key client contacts (mainly in HR).
- As part of the Corporate Partnerships Team, ensure successful organisation, implementation and delivery of INSEAD’s executive programmes.
- Client management includes programme proposal writing, scheduling, project management & coordination between various internal and external stakeholders, contracting and other support activities such as client research and sales process management in Salesforce.
- Together with the Director and Faculty, develop strong sale proposals that are professional and ensure that all related communications reflect INSEAD’s pursuit of excellence.
- Help set up and run client meetings – both virtual and face-to-face (whenever feasible).
- Identify and develop new growth opportunities at existing clients.
- Participate in international travel once current restrictions are lifted.
Increase client satisfaction by ensuring and continuously improving programme quality and identify and develop new opportunities at new clients.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree and have at least 6 years’ experience as client manager or sales support professional with a proven track record within an international environment. An MBA will be a plus.
- Successful sales experience connected to the Japanese market will be advantageous.
- Excellent command of the Japanese language (spoken and written) would be very advantageous for effective communication with clients and prospects based in Japan. Excellent communication in English is also essential. However, we are open to non-Japanese speakers if they can demonstrate flexibility and experience in other areas.
- Be resourceful, organised and able to manage complex projects and sales processes.
- Be culturally sensitive, flexible and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Be able to communicate well with senior executives both verbally and in writing.
Be able to communicate well with diverse internal stakeholders both verbally and in writing.
Be proactive and able to find new opportunities and push them forward.
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to [email protected] quoting reference number HR8
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted