Associate Director HR Shared Services
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 27 September 2022
Deadline: 21 November 2022
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for an Associate Director, Human Resources Shared Services to join the Human Resources department in our Fontainebleau campus. This is a six-month temporary assignment (open to freelancer, “Manager de transition”).
The Associate Director HRSS for Europe Campus is responsible for ensuring a compliant, smooth, efficient, and best in class employee life cycle including administrative onboarding and offboarding, time and attendance, payroll for Staff and payroll for Faculty.
S/He will be responsible for critical tasks:
- Managing a team of Payroll and Personnel Administration Specialists in charge of all the HRSS activities for Europe Campus.
- Being responsible for continuously improving our Employee Life Cycle processes ensuring that all our activities are compliant with French regulations but also that we continuously improve employee and management’s experience through accuracy, responsiveness and user-friendly processes and tools.
- Acting as the main point of contact for French Administration re payroll, social contributions, and employee tax matters.
- As member of the Global Total Rewards Core team, contributing to harmonizing and streamlining practices amongst our campuses and leading or contributing to cross-campuses projects or initiatives.
- Keeping ahead of system improvements and digital best practices in the field of Payroll and Personnel Administration and making recommendations in line with our HR Strategy.
- Managing third party vendors such as Payroll editors and external consultants.
The successful candidate should have the following profile:
- 20+ years’ experience in Payroll Management
- Strong expertise in French Social and Tax regulations
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced international environment
- Being a change advocate
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented
- Strong team player
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.