Assistant Director, Recruitment and Business Development
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 12 July 2021
Deadline: 21 August 2021
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to join the Degree Programme Recruitment and Business Development team as an Assistant Director, Recruitment and Business Development. This a permanent, full-time position, based on our Fontainebleau campus.
The Assistant Director, in liaison with the Director, Recruitment & Business Development, will develop and implement all business development and sales activities in order to meet objectives in terms of application volume, diversity and quality of candidates. The job holder will primarily focus on one specific programme but will also play a key role in referring prospects too and supporting events for other Degree Programmes.
The Assistant Director will not only generate interest in the Programme but will also play a key role in nurturing and maintaining the relationships with prospective candidates, Alumni and build strategic partnerships to drive recruitment and visibility of the Programme.
The candidate will establish positive and productive collaborations with internal stakeholders and will need to constantly search for alignment and synergies to ensure effective cross team collaboration.
Main tasks include:
- Responsible for supporting Degree Programmes comprising all recruitment and business development activities for a specific Programme across an agreed geographical zone.
- Proactively contact leads assigned to convert them to new opportunities interested in the programme
- Build, nurture and maintain relationships with prospective candidates (one-on-one /group meetings, follow up calls, etc)
- For the agreed geographical zone, set and define physical and online events in accordance with the department objectives; execute event preparation (sourcing hosts, faculty, supervising event organisation, ensuring sufficient alumni representation, sending follow up to participants, etc.); prepare all material and slides useful for the event; present and moderate at the events. Events can be Information sessions, Masterclasses, one-to-one meeting, networking events etc.
- Attend third-party events organized for recruitment
- Ensure a social media presence by generating content for and interact with target audience
- Build relationships with corporates to promote the Programme across the region, keeping in mind other internal stakeholders and existing relationships
- Build strategic partnerships to drive recruitment and visibility of the Programme
- Build relationships with alumni and effectively leverage the local alumni community for recruitment purposes
- Take the lead for some global recruitment activities or other related projects
- Close collaboration with Marketing & Events Officers, Candidate Development Managers, Product Marketing Managers as well as Marketing Operations team.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in strategic recruitment / sales manager in higher education
- Comfortable to run in-person or online presentations in front of an audience of Senior Executives
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organise effectively
- Strong strategic international sales / business development knowledge.
- Strong experience of personalized high-touch sales with senior executives and companies.
- The candidate should be a talented team player and strong at building relationships with faculty, participants, alumni and partners.
- Diplomacy and communication skills and an ability to engage with a wide range of key internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptable in a fast changing environment and able to quickly kick-start new initiatives
- An open mindset to work in a culturally diverse team.
- Excellent command of English.
- Flexibility to undertake travels
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]