Assistant Director, Recruitment and Business Development, MIM & MBA programmes
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 06 October 2021
Deadline: 25 October 2021
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Director, Recruitment & Business Development for our MIM & MBA programmes, to join our Degree Programmes Department. This is a full-time permanent contract, based on our Europe campus in Fontainebleau.
The Assistant Director, in liaison with the Director, Recruitment and Business Development, will develop and implement all business development and sales activities in order to meet objectives in terms of application volume, diversity and quality of candidates for the MIM & MBA Programmes for the LATAM region, Spain, Portugal, Germany and all of Eastern Europe.
Main tasks include:
- Responsible for supporting Degree Programmes comprising all recruitment and business development activities for the MIM & MBA Programmes across an agreed geographical zone.
- Proactively contact leads assigned to convert them to new opportunities interested in the MIM & MBA Programmes
- Build, nurture and maintain relationships with prospective candidates (one-on-one /group meetings, follow up calls, etc).
- Responsible for the execution of the events strategy (sourcing hosts, faculty, supervising event organisation, ensuring sufficient alumni representation, sending follow up to participants, etc).
- Run and attend physical and online events to ensure the promotion of the MIM & MBA Programmes (information Sessions, Masterclasses, meeting prospects face to face or online…).
- Design and execute specific and targeted events (eg. women specific, etc.)
- Ensure a social media presence by generating content for and interact with target audience
- Build relationships with universities to promote MIM across the region
- Build relationships with alumni and effectively leverage the local alumni community for recruitment purposes.
- Take the lead for some global recruitment activities or other related projects.
- Close collaboration with Marketing & Events Officers, Candidate Development Managers, Product Marketing Managers as well as Marketing Operations team.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in strategic recruitment / sales manager in higher education
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organise effectively
- Strong strategic international sales / business development knowledge.
- Strong experience of personalized high-touch sales with prospective candidates and universities.
- The candidate should be a talented team player and strong at building relationships with faculty, participants, alumni and partners.
- Diplomacy and communication skills and an ability to engage with a wide range of key internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptable in a fast-changing environment and able to quickly kick-start new initiatives
- An open mindset to work in a culturally diverse team.
- Excellent command of English and Spanish. Portuguese, German or Russian is a plus.
- Flexibility to undertake travels
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]