- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 01 March 2023
Deadline: 26 March 2023
As “The Business School for the World”, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organizations. The school’s success is founded on an entrepreneurial culture and a commitment to innovation in management education: INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. We are renowned for our MBA, GEMBA, EMFIN, EMC and TIEMBA programmes as well as our Masters in Management programme.
With the school’s ever growing expansion to meet the needs of the world’s education needs, the Degree Programmes Department is currently looking to fill the role of Admissions Officer to be based in our Asia campus at One-North, Singapore. This is a permanent and full-time position. This Officer would be responsible for handling applications for our Master in Management Programme (MIM) mainly and will be asked to support the rest of the team when needed.
The Admissions Officer plays an important role in the applicant’s journey by managing the relationship between candidates and the Admissions Office. Essentially, the Admissions Officer establishes an advisory position with all applicants from the time they apply, to their arrival on campus for registration. The job holder will ensure the effective, accurate and timely processing of candidates’ applications as well as provide friendly, efficient and high quality guidance and service to all candidates. With excellent customer service and follow-up, the Admissions Officer is a key role in maintaining our candidate retention rate.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Building candidate relationships as the first (and main) point of contact throughout the admissions process specifically supporting our Degree Programmes applicants
- Ensuring the collection of quality candidate data
- Organising interviews for successful pre-selected candidate
- Collaborating across the Degree Programmes Admissions Team to contribute to delivering an outstanding quality of experience to candidates, before and throughout the process
- Validating admission tests and language qualifications and any other requirements that are needed
- Collecting first deposit payments
- Contributing to the team’s retention efforts
To succeed in the role you will need the following skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree in a degree related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in an administrative or operational role in an international environment. Candidates with experience in international sales or events may also be suitable for this position as it will require a high level of customer service.
- Strong sense of service and customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (oral, written, listening)
- Good team-playing skills and cross-cultural understanding
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills with ability to adapt and be flexible
- Resourceful across teams and able to take initiatives in solving problems
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Discrete and respectful of confidentiality
To be considered for this role please send your CV to the Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected] quoting reference HR4.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted