- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 01 March 2023
Deadline: 26 March 2023
As “The Business School for the World”, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organizations. The school’s success is founded on an entrepreneurial culture and a commitment to innovation in management education: INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. We are renowned for our MBA, GEMBA, EMFIN and TIEMBA programmes as well as our Masters in Management programme.
With the school’s ever growing expansion to meet the needs of the world’s education needs, the Degree Programmes Department is currently looking to fill the role of Admissions Manager to be based in our Asia campus at One-North, Singapore. This is a permanent and full-time position. This Manager would be responsible for overseeing a team of currently 5 Admissions Officers (France and Singapore based) who are responsible for handling the applications for our Degree Programmes.
The admissions manager is also responsible for controlling the quality of the applicants’ data across Degree Programmes. Together with her/his team, the job holder is the main player and driver in managing the relationship between candidates to our Degree Programmes and the Admissions Office. S/he leads her/his team to deliver a world-class admissions process ensuring a smooth, reliable and efficient flow of applications.
S/he is responsible for meeting admissions deadlines for pre-selection in close collaboration with the other Admissions team members.
The Admissions Manager also guides the candidates throughout the selection process. S/he will have face-to-face interactions when applicants visit our campuses. Our interactions with applicants are carried out via emails as well as frequently done on the phone or during webinars and panels via Zoom. The job holder plays a critical role in representing INSEAD in front of applicants.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage, lead and coach a team of 5 Admissions Officers based on 2 campuses
- Evaluate the programme applicant pool at pre-selection stage for our Executive MBA Programmes
- Ensure the quality of the candidate pool for the EMBA programme and make recommendations to the Admissions Committee
- Ensure the quality of candidate data
- Build candidate relationships throughout the admissions process and contribute to the retention efforts
- Collaborate across the Degree Programmes Admission and Financial Aid Team to contribute to delivering an outstanding quality of experience to candidates, before and throughout the process
- Innovate and maintain the communication with applicants to ensure a personalized customer service
- Collaborate and communicate with other departments within INSEAD (Marketing, Programme Management, Student Life, etc...) to ensure an overall excellent experience and smooth on-boarding
- Act as the Admissions representative in Marketing events both on, off campus and virtually
To succeed in the role you will need the following skill set:
- Bachelor degree ideally in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Social/Behavior Science
- 5 years minimum work experience
- Fluent written and spoken English, additional languages an asset
- Good level of IT skills: Pack Office (good user of Excel), and ability to quickly learn to use IT tools (ideally knowledge of PeopleSoft)
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong discretion and respectful of confidentiality
- Good decision-making skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team across continents displaying a strong collaboration spirit
To be considered for this role please send your CV to the Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected] quoting reference HR4.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted