- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus, Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at recru[email protected]
Posted on: 24 May 2023
Deadline: 25 June 2023
Admissions Manager, Degree Programmes
Full-time – Permanent – Fontainbleau/Singapore
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
As “The Business School for the World”, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organizations. The school’s success is founded on an entrepreneurial culture and a commitment to innovation in management education: INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. We are renowned for our MBA, GEMBA, EMFIN and TIEMBA programmes as well as our Masters in Management programme.
Our Degree Programmes Department is currently looking for Admissions Manager to be based either in our Europe Campus at Fontainbleau or Asia campus at One-North, Singapore. This is a permanent and full-time position.
The Admissions Manager leads the selection process for the EMBA Programme, evaluates the applications, and plans the admissions strategy for the 3 GEMBA sections and TIEMBA.
The admissions manager is also responsible for controlling the quality of the applicants’ data for this programme as well as across Degree Programmes. The job holder is the main player and driver in managing the relationship between candidates to our Degree Programmes and the Admissions Office.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Evaluate the programme applicant pool at pre-selection stage for our Executive MBA Programmes
- Ensure the quality of the candidate pool for the EMBA programme and make recommendations to the Admissions Committee
- Ensure the quality of candidate data
- Build candidate relationships throughout the admissions process and contribute to the retention efforts
- Collaborate across the Degree Programmes Admission and Financial Aid Team to contribute to delivering an outstanding quality of experience to candidates, before and throughout the process
- Innovate and maintain the communication with applicants to ensure a personalized customer service
- Collaborate and communicate with other departments within INSEAD (Marketing, Programme Management, Student Life, etc...) to ensure an overall excellent experience and smooth on-boarding
- Manage the INSEAD Assessment logistics and panelists
- Act as the Admissions representative in Marketing events both on, off campus and virtually
To succeed in the role you will need the following skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Social/Behavior Science
- 5 years minimum work experience in HR, admissions & recruitment role or coaching activities
- Fluent written and spoken English, additional languages an asset
- Good level of IT skills: Pack Office (good user of Excel), and ability to quickly learn to use IT tools (ideally knowledge of PeopleSoft)
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong discretion and respectful of confidentiality
- Good decision-making skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team across continents displaying a strong collaboration spirit
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] quoting reference HR4.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.