Department: Executive Education
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 28 July 2022
Deadline: 20 August 2022
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
INSEAD is currently looking for an Admissions Executive to join our Executive Education Department. This is a temporary (1 year contract) and full-time position that will be based at our Asia Campus in One-North, Singapore.
Reporting to the Admissions Manager, the Admissions Executive actively engages with internal and external stakeholders to manage all the applications and admissions responsibilities to support the successful delivery of the entire portfolio of Online Open Enrolment Programmes (OEP), Face to Face / Live Virtual OEPs and customised programmes. The Admissions Executive works independently in a functional role, as well as part of a collaborative team.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Prioritise tasks to work on various stages of the applications and admissions process.
- Liaise closely with the team of Programme Advisors (PA) to manage applications received from individuals and groups.
- Engage closely with the Online Team to finalise the class size and to expedite last minute applications and acceptance.
- Manage the invoicing requests as well as the Payment Online Email Box with Finance Team to ensure that applications submitted corresponds with payments made and support applicants on required documents.
- Monitor the various discounts schemes offered for groups/corporates and manage the various Free Seats offered to corporate clients, students etc.
- Collaborate with PA and Data Management Team (DMT) to manage the Prepayment Scheme (PPS).
- Communicate the Acceptance Emails in a prompt manner to all participants; follow up with any feedback or requests for transfers/cancellations/late payments/refunds received, in a timely manner.
- Update requests for transfers and cancellations for review process, as well as graduation results into Peoplesoft.
- Finalise and document all programme specificities in programme checklists for future references, process-refinement, benchmarking best practices, etc.
- Participate in internal projects aimed at streamlining processes, knowledge-sharing to improve work efficiencies and quality.
- Build strong working relationships within the Admissions Team, as well as across teams in Executive Education department.
To be successful in this role, you should have
- Diploma in any discipline.
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in an administrative role. Prior education industry experience a plus.
- Excellent attention to details, process oriented and highly adaptable to change.
- Able to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- IT savvy and excellent command of computer tools such as MS Office (Word, Excel) etc.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] quoting reference HR4.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.