Advancement Research Assistant
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 23 May 2019
Deadline: 21 June 2019
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We have a temporary position in Advancement team for an Advancement Research Assistant, role based in our Europe Campus (start date asap until November 2019, full time basis).
The post-holder will work closely with the Advancement Services Manager to monitor and address the request pipeline for research while delivering high quality material to support fundraising activities (profile, screenings, relation maps…).
The successful candidate should have the following profile:
- Experience as a researcher, journalist, investigator or detective would be a key asset
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Superb analytical skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of information
- Dedication to quality, accuracy and discretion
- Excellent knowledge in data processing and analysis
- Native level of English, some proficiency in French would be a distinct advantage
- Extremely well organized and structured
- Culturally sensitive with openness to a multi-cultured organization
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to
Talent Acquisition Europe
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.