Manager of CRM Systems
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
Posted on: 24 September 2019
Deadline: 25 October 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
The position holder is responsible to manage and lead a global team of system analysts, project managers, application support and, as well as managing a team of external resources.
The position serves as an advocate for a smooth delivery of each product with an innovative development, design, prototyping, architecture review, documentation, administration of these tools, well designed platforms, ensuring data management are well practiced, testing of software applications developed on PhP, Coldfusion or other 3rd party integrator platforms - abide to INSEADs programming standards.
He/she is committed to motivate, must organize and plan his/her work under special consideration of a frictionless information flow in the IT and the relevant business department; and he/she must guarantee an overall excellent co-operation with all team members across IT, business representatives and external experts if applicable.
- 4-5 projects per year to be implemented, maintaining the SLA for developments or requests.
- Management of processes: CR, DR, Project, Agile, Incidents, Request, Problem
- Responsible for the proper allocation and prudent utilisation of cost within the agreed budget allocated for S&M application
- Up to 1200 end users on different locations according the various systems (Fontainebleau/Singapore/Abu Dhabi)
- Management of platforms, applications, users under Sales and Marketing System; falling under PhP, ColdFusion, 3rd party technology.
- Responsible for SalesForce, APOL, Readers Platform, Recruiters WebSite, Scholarship, Eloqua, CRMOD and EDP CSP - e-services.
- Works with different level of constituents, like alumni association, vendors, partners, internal customers of IT.
- Manages his/her team, including hiring, career development, training, appraisal, resource allocation, and motivation of team members.
- Conducts reviews, proposes actions, executes on decisions to improve team performance.
- Promotes self-directing, autonomous teams for application service delivery.
- Brings together the four primary design viewpoints of IT architecture: 1) business, information and technology, through the software applications in his / her domain. 2) Works with external architects / internal technical lead and assigned to major products, projects, with the aim that the application architecture improves the performance of the school and improves the agility and cost-effectiveness of the software applications in his / her domain. 3) Builds to automate, configure and integrate platform by service, architecture savvy technologies. 4) Maintains lifecycle view of application portfolio, for proper capacity planning.
- Through his / her team, including contracted external vendors, provides DevOps services for the applications under her / his responsibility.
- Ensures that INSEAD applications are easy to use, secure, functional, user friendly, and efficient to operate.
- Responsible for the continuous support, safe and secure operation, support processes and maintenance of the IT applications in his / her domain, while automates to ever improve the “quality to cost efficiency” ratio.
- Adapts, and continuously monitors measurements (SLA, OLA) that show the performance of his/her unit and applications.
- Determines the appropriate software standards and processes of DevOps from agile framework to deployment practices, overseeing the proper application of these processes.
- Across the applications under the control of his/her DevOps unit, ensures adherence to proper technical design, planning, budget constraints, risk management, change management process, support guidelines and the respective SLAs, OLAs, policies, and standards.
- Ensures link with product owners, process owners and key users in all phases of the software development lifecycle and acts as an advisor to stakeholders.
- Ensures migration and continuous evolution of applications for business, information or technology reasons.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- In-depth experience and understanding of Salesforce and the various capabilities of Salesforce CRM products
- Either project management experience in Salesforce environment or, configuration experience rolling out Salesforce in a Sales & Marketing function
- Key stakeholder management experience. Including influencing without authority
- Experience managing a team
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position