Internal Controls and Audit Manager
Department: Dean's Office
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com
Posted on: 20 December 2018
Deadline: 31 January 2019
Internal Controls and Audit Manager - Dean's Office
Full-time - Permanent role - France (Fontainebleau) or Singapore
An opportunity has arisen within the Dean's Office of INSEAD for an Internal Controls and Audit Manager. This is an opportunity to work right within the heart of INSEAD and to be a critical part of INSEAD's future momentum by bringing an objective, systematic and disciplined approach to the school's risk management, control and governance processes.
This position is open to being located in either our Fontainebleau or Singapore campus. This is a full-time and permanent role where we are looking for someone to start in the first quarter of 2019.
The role of Internal Controls and Audit Manager would be suitable for somebody who is empathetic enough to work closely and collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders including the school's leadership. They will also need a degree of ethics and integrity for this controls and auditing role. INSEAD is a complex organisation so the right candidate will need to be process-orientated, have great knowledge of internal controls and be effective in managing stakeholders, consultants, experts and regulatory bodies.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Build an internal controls function to operate the entire INSEAD organisation.
- Lead the development and implementation of our internal controls goals and procedures.
- Collaborate with the business in development of action plans and in developing a system to track/control deficiencies.
- Ensure proper risk identification, process mapping and controls linkage.
- Develop the internal audit plan and roadmap.
- Act as an independent and objective source of advice to ensure problem identification and analysis.
- Lead the full audit cycle.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
To succeed in this role we are looking for the following:
- Experience in the field of internal risk, control and/or auditing.
- High level of empathy, integrity and discipline.
- Relevant background in finance or financial information.
- Relevant certification in auditing and controls.
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HR4.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.