IT Project Manager
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: recruit.sg at email@example.com
Posted on: 17 January 2019
Deadline: 22 February 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents
The Project Manager is responsible to gather and document clearly articulated business requirements, prepare documents as necessary, co-ordinate with IT and Business stakeholders, conduct UAT, oversee deployments and provide support post deployment.
Responsible to research and clarify business needs and monitor digital projects that go beyond the scope of straightforward IT implementation and are often transversal across several departments.
This role combines technical expertise and an understanding of INSEAD’s business processes to define, monitor and drive development and adoption for applications that are part of the Digital Roadmap as defined by the Executive Committee. The aim is to create user-centric digital products in terms of usability, functionality, innovation and generate enthusiastic user adoption and engagement within and outside of INSEAD.
The responsible pro-actively gathers, consolidates, validates the business requirements, works closely with the Manager of CRM systems to prioritise for internal development, mobilises the necessary resources/people and monitors the progress of projects, all the way through to user adoption. The responsible receives direction, resources and support on his/her plans from the unit in addition to key contacts in the assigned business area.
- Setting up the next set of governance and structure for the CRM Systems of Salesforce within INSEAD
- Manage the definition of multiple concurrent projects and a portfolio of 2-4 applications autonomously.
- Link the strategies of the school, business unit and IT together in the definition of projects.
- Add value to the IT application development function by facilitating communication across various business units and enhance the user experience through the simplification of processes.
- Extensive knowledge of technology and internal business processes.
- Pragmatic business requirement gathering, ability to synthesise, optimise against multiple requirements.
- Ability to adopt technology for excellent user experience.
- Represent the business sponsor/stakeholder within the IT Department (when applicable) by understanding, the end-user needs.
Education & Experience
- The position holder must hold a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) ideally in Information Science, Business Management, Information Technology or other technology related field
- Experienced with Salesforce CRM Systems & ESB products is essential for this role
- Highly analytical but also highly aware of user sensitivities
- Can deconstruct business processes at any level - including human; knowledge of functional business processes
- Experience with functional and system integration testing
- Awareness of all IT aspects (architecture, design, database, application development methodologies)
- Experience with: SaaS system implementations, API integration, web projects, education technology adoption, and social technologies
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English writing and oral skills
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number HR2
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role