INSEAD INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Department: Faculty & Research
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Internship - Full Time
Contact: Renato Botti at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 23 October 2019
INSEAD internship programme
Are you an outstanding Master level student from a top school? Do you already know that your career will be research oriented and want to get some hands-on experience while you are studying? Do Stata, R, Python and other relevant research software hold no secrets for you? Are you considering a Pre-doctoral Research associate position to gain more experience and improve your chances of being accepted in a prestigious PhD programme?
If so, do not hesitate and apply now to our INSEAD Research Internship Programme: an opportunity to enhance your research skills and to dive deeply into some of the most interesting and promising research topics.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are completing your Master’s degree related to economics, data analytics, business, finance, engineering or similar field
- You possess an excellent academic record and, even better, you have a prior international mobility experience and have gained research exposure
- You master data and you are able to provide sophisticated data analysis using software packages such as R, Matlab, SAS, Stata, Python, etc.
- Your dream is to become an accomplished researcher and to pursue a PhD in the future or to transition to a Pre-doctoral researcher position.
- You are positive minded and you love international environments where you use and improve your organization and communication skills.
- You are fluent in written and oral English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Three (and up to) six months internship to get an hands-on learning that will be framed into a ‘Learning agreement/Internship agreement’ with possibilities to attend seminars, brown bags, conferences here at INSEAD and benefit from internal mentorship and peer learning experiences in different domains (data sciences, research, case writing, etc).
- Office space and full access to our Research & Learning Hub and tools
- An academic mentor and an Intern supervisor to follow your journey with us.
- A financial compensation, access to our canteen with discounted prices, easy commuting services from Paris with access to INSEAD shuttle and 50% reimbursement of your transport pass (Navigo)
- The possibility to be considered for full-time Pre-doctoral Positions upon successful completion of your studies.
To apply for the INSEAD Internship Programme, you need to submit your CV and motivation letter* to email@example.com
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted candidates. We will disregard the applications submitted using other platforms (Glassdoor, Indeed, etc). Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a Skype interview.
*In the motivation letter, please answer the following questions: What motivates you to apply to the position? What are you hoping to gain from the experience? How does it fit with your future career vision? Do you have any skills and experiences that are compatible with this offer?