Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at email@example.com
Posted on: 07 May 2019
Deadline: 10 June 2019
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
INSEAD is currently recruiting a Human Resources Business Partner within the Human Resources Department, based in our Europe Campus (permanent position on full-time basis). We are looking for an experienced Human Resources professional who will work closely with the leadership team of supported departments to enable business initiatives with HR solutions.
The role will act as a bridge between HR and the rest of the INSEAD leadership. The post holder will be able to build a strong business relationship with supported leadership teams. This role will be on hand to assist in enforcing HR compliance policies, coaching leaders in best practice and handling employee issues for their supported departments.
As part of HR’s continuing transformation, the HRBP will play a key role in the change management process; leading and accompanying change across the business
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Master degree or equivalent qualification
- 8-10+ years of Human Resources experience and proven track record in a previous HR BP role or at least senior experience with partnering with the business directly in other HR functions
- Proven experience interacting with senior business leaders in a global scale organisation
- Demonstrated project management skills and organization skills
- Experience leading change management and succession planning activities
- Confident and able to interact credibly with executives at all levels in an organization
- Ability to influence, implement changes and provoke new positive changes
- Native or bilingual level of English, some proficiency in French would be a distinct advantage
- High level interpersonal skills and communication skills in a multicultural environment
- International experience, combined with a global mind-set are a distinct asset
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to
Talent Acquisition Europe
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.