HR Operation Officer
Department: Internal Admin
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at email@example.com
Posted on: 12 February 2020
Deadline: 12 March 2020
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on Diversity, Independence, Rigour and Relevance, Entrepreneurial Spirit and Closeness to Business. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company-specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
This role supports the Head of HR Operations, ensuring the highest level of internal customer satisfaction in administration and payroll by providing expertise with innovative solutions in HR processes, policies, and transactions.
- This role is responsible for HR services operations with a key focus on pay, administration, audits, continuous improvements and best practices.
- Managing the entire administrative aspect of the employee life cycle, including onboarding, offboarding, probations; payroll etc.
- Managing the social, tax, and payroll declaration ensuring total compliance with legal obligations in administration and payroll.
- Ensuring all incoming requests are treated promptly to achieve a high level of stakeholder satisfaction.
- Management of internal and external legal audits and collaborating efficiently with various stakeholders - HR, Centers of Expertise, Legal, Finance etc.
Setting the parameter of the payroll software
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Strong HR operational and payroll background with at least 7 years of experience.
- Excellent communication with the ability to influence and manage relationships with stakeholders
- Capable of driving a team culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and is a strong team player.
- Proactive, rigorous, highly organized, with the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Resilience with the ability to function within complex and ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use technology to improve processes and control.
- English and French proficiency.
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and CV (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.