EU Project manager (Research Services)
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Temporary - Part Time
Contact: Renato Botti at email@example.com
Posted on: 26 February 2020
INSEAD Research Support Service provides academic staff with a range of support for their research across the full research lifecycle, including dedicated support for accessing EU and International funding. The jobholder will work with the Associate Director of Research Services to support and coordinate INSEAD ongoing projects from the pre to the post-award phases while ensuring that the corresponding financial and narrative reporting obligations are delivered to the consortium in a timely and coordinated manner:
Project management (in coordination with Research Service team and Faculty)
- Monitor project performance and continuous support improvement;
- Maintain project oversight, planning, coordination, implementation and quality assurance;
- Deliver narrative and financial reports by project, donor and organisational requirements;
- Provide support to the different workstreams to achieve the project’s goals;
Financial grant management (in coordination with Research Service team and Faculty)
- Monitor activities and expenses;
- Manage effective and cost-efficient administrative and internal financial procedures;
- Provide periodic reports, as required;
- Scouting of EU funding opportunities;
- Perform other duties and tasks, consistent with the skills and expertise, as needed.
- Produce up-to-date reports on the project for staff, management and the INSEAD Board in coordination with Research/Faculty;
- Support the presentation of the project in internal and external events;
Level of education
- A Master’s degree (EU studies is an advantage).
Job Specific Competencies
- At least 1 years’ experience in project management, research initiatives and public funding programmes;
- Experience working in Research Administration is a big plus.
- Knowledge of H2020 and/or similar research programmes and frameworks;
- Experience managing EC-funded project is an asset;
- Experience on developing successful proposals for EU/International research projects and implementing, planning of complex, multi-country projects funded by public/private donors;
- Good understanding of Gender and Inclusion policies is desirable.
Communication – written and verbal;
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Excellent communication skills: oral, written and presentational;
Be results-oriented, respect deadlines and give attention to details.
Able to use own initiative to prioritize a varied workload to meet deadlines;
Demonstrable ability to tackle challenges and manage conflict;
·Your cover letter (max. two pages) should outline your suitability and motivation for this role. It should explicitly reference how your profile matches the different job requirements described above.
·A detailed CV with contacts details of two potential references.
Send all your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the specific job title “EU Project manager (Research Services)” in your email. We will review applications as they arrive and until the positions are filled. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted candidates. We will disregard the applications submitted using other platforms (Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data (CV, motivation letter, etc.) you communicate to INSEAD will be registered and stored in our database. They will be treated as confidential information, and we will not communicate them to third parties under any condition. We will keep your data for 1 year to be reviewed in case a new opportunity arises within INSEAD. Your data will be deleted after this period.