CRM Project Manager
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 18 November 2021
Deadline: 30 November 2021
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a CRM Project Manager to join our IT teams in our Fontainebleau campus. This is a full-time, permanent contract.
The Project manager is responsible for gathering clear business requirements, while working closely with the business analyst team, external vendors and internal business stakeholders. He/She guarantees the success of the planning phase, oversees deployments, and provides support post deployment within the platform of CRM ( SalesForce and Eloqua).
The position holder is responsible for planning and organizing all aspects of work activities for projects under his/her governance; ensuring that the objectives are reached on time, within budget and according to project specification and adhering to the IT department project management frameworks, processes, and standards.
As part of her/his assignments, she/he will be accountable for maintaining effective communication, proper execution of plan, and regular reporting to her/his steering committee, stakeholders, and direct manager.
Main tasks include:
- Work in a multi-cultural environment across all 3 campuses and with all relevant stakeholders across multiple layers of hierarchy.
- Manage the definition of multiple concurrent projects and a portfolio of 2-4 applications autonomously. Link the strategies of the school, business unit and IT together in the definition of projects.
- Add value to the IT application development function by facilitating communication across various business units and enhance the user experience through the simplification of processes.
- Good understanding of technology and extensive knowledge of internal business processes.
- Pragmatic business requirement gathering, ability to synthesise, optimise against multiple requirements.
- Represent the business sponsor/stakeholder within the IT Department (when applicable) by understanding the end-user needs.
- Manage the budget, timeline, risk and stakeholders to its expectation.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- 5 years or more of relevant experience in project management
- Extensive Salesforce knowledge and experience
- Fluency in English
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Certified in Project management: PMP/Prince2/PMI
- Scrum Master certification would be a plus
- Experience on Eloqua would be a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]