Client Development Manager
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 01 July 2019
Deadline: 26 July 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Candidate Development, the Candidate Development Manager (CDM) is responsible for managing early-stage enquiries, generating interest in our programmes amongst prospects and developing leads into opportunities.
Degree Programme marketing is focused on the management of the candidate pool. Our database of contacts (CRM) is fed using drive-to-web on-line and off-line marketing activities as well as the purchase of targeted external databases. Relationships with prospective students are managed through electronic and telephone interactions as well as invitations to virtual and face-to-face marketing events.
Responsible for promoting Degree Programmes globally amongst our lead pool and encouraging prospects to make the next step in their prospective student journey. This includes:
- Outbound lead nurturing and development via phone, web interface, and /or email
- Inbound lead management through the MBA or EMBA Programme mailbox as well as the telephone hotlines
- Conducting Degree Programmes online info-sessions, on-campus Friday info-sessions and Tuesday roundtables (MBA only) as well as participation during in-house events. Occasionally, the CDM will be asked to travel to cover a particular event on behalf of an Assistant Director of Recruitment.
- Establishing relationships with prospects either on campus, or within their territories. Candidate Development Managers will try to develop and identify opportunities that can then be followed up on by an Assistant Director of Recruitment.
- Segmenting our lead pool into different targetable groups and designing specific campaigns to address each group with a view to move them further along the sales pipeline. CDMs will need to constantly measure the impact and effectiveness of their campaigns (for example through regular reports, on the status of qualifying and qualified leads) in order to optimise results and help the team better understand the status of the sales funnel
- Conducting initial profile assessments on prospective students in order to:
- Advise them on which of our programmes is more suitable for them
- Pre-screen them before their profile is passed on to an Assistant Director of Recruitment (especially for EMBA)
- Constantly find innovative ways to segment and target our lead pool and optimise the process for lead handover. Based on results and opportunities, CDMs will take the lead for some global marketing activities or other related projects as agreed with management
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com quoting reference number HR9
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted