Accounts Receivable Specialist - 10 MONTH CONTRACT
Department: Internal Admin
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 13 February 2020
Deadline: 27 February 2020
Accounts Receivable Specialist - Singapore - 10 MONTH CONTRACT
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
This role will be working within the INSEAD Singapore Accounts Receivable team and will be a fixed term contract running until the end of 2020. You will have between 2 to 5 years of accounts receivable experience and will be focusing on cash collection and billings for the INSEAD Asia campus located at one-north.
- Supporting the Executive Education CSP programmes for billings and cash collection.
- CSP related accounting.
- Issuance of invoices (600+ invoices per year, 170+ CSP contracts).
- Manage online CSP platform for customers.
- Responding to customers invoicing / tax related questions.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Must be process oriented, disciplined and have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy. Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with urgency.
If you are interested, please send your resume by e-mail to email@example.com quoting reference HR3.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.