INSEAD's close connections with the business world go back to 1958 to the school's early mission statement "INSEAD is a partner of business. A close liaison with companies will be developed so that what is taught corresponds exactly to their needs." Since then, we have built strong links with the international business community. The content of our degree and executive programmes as well as our research agenda is drawn directly from corporate challenges.
INSEAD also has a long and close history of working and partnering with foundations, and these organisations have played a significant role in our development since the early years. The ongoing support of foundations is critical to INSEAD's mission, and we feel privileged that such organisations see our school as a worthy partner.
Our Corporate Relations team is ready to work with you to identify projects where your company or foundation's engagement will be the most meaningful for your mission and values. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
INSEAD offers an array of ways for Corporations & Foundations to make an impact.
Major companies around the world invest in INSEAD's research, teaching and facilities and are helping to advance the school’s mission.
Find out more.
INSEAD has a long and close history of working and partnering with foundations, and these organisations have played a significant role in the school's development since the early years. Find out more.
Corporate Associate Programme
Partnering with INSEAD annually opens the door to unique opportunities for organisations seeking visibility and impact at “The Business School for the World”.
Find out more.
This is a compulsory tax for companies operating in France. At INSEAD, the funds collected are used to enhance INSEAD's MBA and PhD programmes.
Find out more.
The many areas where the support from our partner corporations and foundations can make a difference.
A top priority at INSEAD is to make its degree programmes accessible to all those who are granted a place. Student financial aid is vital to this effort.
Scholarships allow INSEAD to compete with peer schools for top students. Whether for merit, need or diversity, scholarships back our efforts to attract high-potential men and women from around the world. Their varied backgrounds and professional experiences enrich the class experience for all and contribute to our strong tradition of learning and excellence.
Current corporate scholarships:
- Alcatel-Lucent Endowed Scholarship for Asians
- Groupe Lafayette Endowed Scholarship for Women
- L'Oreal Scholarship
- Louis Vuitton Scholarship
- Olam International MBA Scholarships for Change Catalysts in African Markets
- Orange Endowed Scholarship for Emerging Markets
- Syngenta Endowed Scholarship for Emerging Country Leadership
To find out more about how your corporation or foundation can make an impact through scholarships, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Faculty & Research
INSEAD's faculty are thought leaders in their fields. Attracting and retaining a world-class faculty is fundamental to our institution.
- Through endowed chairs and fellowships, donors give the stability, recognition and inspiration to outstanding professors.
- By stimulating research, teaching and outreach, INSEAD centres of excellence have a major impact in advancing knowledge in key areas.
- Producing world-class research requires time and funds. Donors generosity makes it possible for INSEAD faculty to transform innovative ideas into high-class research output.
To find out more about how your corporation or foundation can can make an impact through faculty and research, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Current chairs and fellowships
- The AXA Chair in Financial Market Risk
- The Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Chair in International Management
- The Mubadala Chair in Corporate Governance and Strategy
- The Aon Dirk Verbeek Chair in International Risk and Strategic Management
- The GlaxoSmithKline Chair in Corporate Innovation
- The Strategy& Chair in Revenue Management
- The Aviva Chair in Leadership and Responsibility
- The Orpar Chair in Risk Management
- The Cora Chair in Leadership and Learning
- The Eli Lilly Chair in Strategy and Innovation
- The Berghmans Lhoist Chair in Entrepreneurial Leadership
- The Roland Berger Chair in Strategy and Organization Design
- The Novartis Chair in Healthcare Management
- The Rothschild Chair in Banking
- The Unilever Chair in Marketing
- The Schroders Chair in European Competitiveness and Reform
- The L’Oréal Chair in Marketing, Innovation and Creativity
- The Solvay Chair for Technological Innovation
- The Henry Ford Chair in Manufacturing
- The BP Chair in European Competitiveness
- The Boston Consulting Group - Bruce D. Henderson Chair in International Management
- The Timken Chair in Global Technology and Innovation
- The UBS Chair in Investment Banking
- The Shell Chair in Human Resources and Organisational Development
- The Novartis Chair in Management and Environment
- The Alfred H. Heineken Chair in Marketing
- The Shell Fellowship in Economic Transformation
- The Shell Fellowship in Business and the Environment
- The Akzo Nobel Fellowship in Strategic Management
Sponsor an Event
Are you seeking opportunities for strategic engagement with some of the most prominent and influential business and thought leaders around the world? Your company can sponsor one of INSEAD’s high-level conferences, such as our Global Business Leaders Conferences and the Alumni Forums in America, Asia and Europe.
Why sponsor INSEAD’s events?
- Connect your brand with a quality and global institution: We are one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools. INSEAD develops responsible leaders for tomorrow’s businesses, and regularly produces quality and relevant business research.
- Reach a highly selective, international and high-profile audience: Information about these events reaches the whole 50,000+ INSEAD Alumni community in 169 countries.
- A unique platform to network with professional executives and thought leaders: INSEAD events bring together top-tier audience from a diverse and international background. Many of our speakers are C-suite executives from global companies, based all over the world.
- Align your company brand with the mission and values of INSEAD: We promote a vision of business as a force for improving people’s lives, and strive to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of our students.
- Sponsorship benefits that fit your expectations: With various levels of sponsorship available, we are sure to meet your requirements for sponsorship.
To learn more about how your corporation or foundation can can make an impact through facilities, please don't hesitate to contact us.
INSEAD’s commitment to pursue academic excellence and develop strong leaders is supported by world-class facilities. To provide an educational experience that is meaningful, interactive and rewarding, our facilities must be exceptional.
Facilities in all three campuses need investments for expansion and renewal. With investments from INSEAD’s partners, the school is developing a long-term vision for the overall learning environment. These are opportunities for companies to name facilities.
Current named facilities:
- The BCG Amphitheater
- Freddy’s Bar (Heineken)
- The Mews (Accenture)
- Macquarie Bench
- Mickey & Company Lifestyle Center (McKinsey and Company)
To learn more about how your corporation or foundation can can make an impact through facilities, please do not hesitate to contact us.