Inspire. Influence. Impact
Partnering with INSEAD annually opens the door to unique opportunities for organisations seeking visibility and impact at “The Business School for the World”.
Corporate associate programme
About the programme
Partnering with INSEAD annually opens the door to unique opportunities for organisations seeking visibility and impact at “The Business School for the World”. Our corporate associates provide essential funding for innovative projects and join a leading group of companies who advance the school’s mission.
As a Corporate Associate, you will enjoy benefits built upon our school’s international presence, its unique global view and its entrepreneurial roots. These include:
Enhanced visibility for your organisation, whose brand will be displayed across INSEAD’s communication platforms.
Tapping into Global Talent
Privileged scheduling opportunities for recruiters who seek access to our global talent pool, from MBA graduates to C-Level executives.
Access to world class academic content, through events, conferences and INSEAD Knowledge newsletter.
Privileged networking opportunities during on- and off- campus INSEAD events.
The Corporate Relations team will be your central point of contact and continuity as you engage with the school, its faculty and talent through the INSEAD Corporate Associate Programme.
A top priority at INSEAD is to make its degree programmes accessible to all those who are granted a place. Student financial aid is vital to this effort.
Scholarships allow INSEAD to compete with peer schools for top students.
Whether for merit, need or diversity, scholarships back our efforts to attract high-potential men and women from around the world. Their varied backgrounds and professional experiences enrich the class experience for all and contribute to our strong tradition of learning and excellence.
Current corporate scholarships
- Alcatel-Lucent Endowed Scholarship for Asians
- Groupe Lafayette Endowed Scholarship for Women
- L'Oreal Scholarship
- Louis Vuitton Scholarship
- Olam International MBA Scholarships for Change Catalysts in African Markets
- Orange Endowed Scholarship for Emerging Markets
- Syngenta Endowed Scholarship for Emerging Country Leadership
Faculty & Research
INSEAD's faculty are thought leaders in their fields. Attracting and retaining a world-class faculty is fundamental to our institution.
Endowed Faculty Chairs and Fellowships
Through endowed chairs and fellowships, donors give the stability, recognition and inspiration to outstanding professors.
Endowed Research Centres
By stimulating research, teaching and outreach, INSEAD centres of excellence have a major impact in advancing knowledge in key areas.
Endowed and Current Research Funds
Producing world-class research requires time and funds. Donors generosity makes it possible for INSEAD faculty to transform innovative ideas into high-class research output.
Current chairs and fellowships
- The AXA Chair in Financial Market Risk
- The Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Chair in International Management
- The Mubadala Chair in Corporate Governance and Strategy
- The Aon Dirk Verbeek Chair in International Risk and Strategic Management
- The GlaxoSmithKline Chair in Corporate Innovation
- The Strategy& Chair in Revenue Management
- The Aviva Chair in Leadership and Responsibility
- The Orpar Chair in Risk Management
- The Cora Chair in Leadership and Learning
- The Eli Lilly Chair in Strategy and Innovation
- The Berghmans Lhoist Chair in Entrepreneurial Leadership
- The Roland Berger Chair in Strategy and Organization Design
- The Novartis Chair in Healthcare Management
- The Rothschild Chair in Banking
- The Unilever Chair in Marketing
- The Schroders Chair in European Competitiveness and Reform
- The L’Oréal Chair in Marketing, Innovation and Creativity
- The Solvay Chair for Technological Innovation
- The Henry Ford Chair in Manufacturing
- The BP Chair in European Competitiveness
- The Boston Consulting Group - Bruce D. Henderson Chair in International Management
- The Timken Chair in Global Technology and Innovation
- The UBS Chair in Investment Banking
- The Shell Chair in Human Resources and Organisational Development
- The Novartis Chair in Management and Environment
- The Alfred H. Heineken Chair in Marketing
- The Shell Fellowship in Economic Transformation
- The Shell Fellowship in Business and the Environment
- The Akzo Nobel Fellowship in Strategic Management
INSEAD’s commitment to pursue academic excellence and develop strong leaders is supported by world-class facilities. To provide an educational experience that is meaningful, interactive and rewarding, our facilities must be exceptional.
Facilities in all three campuses need investments for expansion and renewal. With investments from INSEAD’s partners, the school is developing a long-term vision for the overall learning environment. These are opportunities for companies to name facilities.
Current named facilities
- The BCG Amphitheater
- Freddy’s Bar (Heineken)
- The Mews (Accenture)
- Macquarie Bench
- Mickey & Company Lifestyle Center (McKinsey and Company)
Are you seeking opportunities for strategic engagement with some of the most prominent and influential business and thought leaders around the world? Your company can sponsor one of INSEAD’s high-level conferences, such as our Global Business Leaders Conferences and the Alumni Forums in America, Asia and Europe.
Why sponsor INSEAD’s events?
Connect your brand with a quality and global institution
We are one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools. INSEAD develops responsible leaders for tomorrow’s businesses, and regularly produces quality and relevant business research.
Reach a highly selective, international and high-profile audience
Information about these events reaches the whole 50,000+ INSEAD Alumni community in 169 countries.
A unique platform to network with professional executives and thought leaders
INSEAD events bring together top-tier audience from a diverse and international background. Many of our speakers are C-suite executives from global companies, based all over the world.
Align your company brand with the mission and values of INSEAD
We promote a vision of business as a force for improving people’s lives, and strive to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of our students.
Sponsorship benefits that fit your expectations
With various levels of sponsorship available, we are sure to meet your requirements for sponsorship