Phone: +65 6799 5286
Management Decision Making (MBA, EMBA), Uncertainty Data and Judgment (MBA), Experimental Design (PhD), Behavioral Decision Making (PhD), Experimental Economics (PhD), The Psychology of Decision Making (EDP)
Neil Bearden is an Associate Professor of Decision Sciences at INSEAD. He holds a PhD in Cognitive Psychology from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
He teaches courses on decision making, storytelling, and ethics. He himself is the subject of his current experiments. The main research question is "How can we improve our daily practices in order to increase our performance and live excellent human lives?"
Neil Bearden is co-directing INSEAD Leadership Programme for Senior Executives - India.
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Contrasting Stochastic and Support Theory Accounts of Subadditivity - Journal of Mathematical Psychology
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Multi-attribute Sequential Search - Organizational Behavior & Human Decision Processes
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - On the Multi-attribute Stopping Problem with General Value Functions - Operations Research Letters
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Ultimatum Deadlines - Management Science
- BOOK CHAPTERS - On Optimal Satisficing: How Simple Policies Achieve Excellent Results - Springer
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Decision Biases in Revenue Management: Some Behavioural Evidence - Manufacturing and Services Operations Management
- WORKING PAPERS - Ultimatum Deadlines
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - A Stochastic Model of Subadditivity - Journal of Mathematical Psychology
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Sequential Observation and Selection with Rank-dependent Payoffs: An Experimental Test - Management Science
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Experimental Studies of Sequential Selection and Assignment with Relative Ranks - Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Sequential Search with Multi-attribute Options - Decision Analysis
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - The Interplay of memory and Judgement processes in Effects of Aging on Hindsight Bias - Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory and Cognition
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - A New Secretary Problem with Rank-based Selection and Cardinal Payoffs - Journal of Mathematical Psychology
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - A Multi-attribute extension of the Secretary Problem: Theory and Experiments - Journal of Mathematical Psychology
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - MINERVA-DM and Subadditive Frequency Judgements - Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
- BOOK CHAPTERS - On Generalized Secretary Problems - Springer
- BOOK CHAPTERS - Operations Research in Experimental Psychology - Springer
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Strategic Behavior in Monkeys - Trends in Cognitive Sciences