Phone: 33 (0)1 60 72 92 18
Online Learning, Creativity, Global Virtual Teams, Problem Solving, Continuous Learning in Management, Serious Games, web 2.0 Communities, Sustainability, Corporate Governance, Marketing
Dawn Jarisch is a Research Associate at INSEAD, based in Fontainebleau. She holds an MBA from Manchester Business School, a B.Sc. in Business Operation and Control from Salford University, and is a certified member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing. She has extensive experience of international management in Marketing, Export Sales, Strategy and Purchasing, acquired in the UK and Germany.
Dawn’s research interests include online learning, creativity, global virtual teams, problem solving, decision making, serious games, web 2.0 communities , sustainability, corporate governance and marketing. The highlights of her work at INSEAD include:
• Project managing the development of a new marketing simulation for an executive client.
• Coordination of 15 Partners in the European Commission funded project OpenScout (http://learn.openscout.net/)
• Setting up the framework for what became a thriving annual conference: “Customer Strategies for Sustained Growth”
• Support on Schlumberger ULead (online leadership programme) and Alcatel LeaP executive programmes
• Mentoring on the MBA start-up bootcamp
• Writing business cases, learning scenarios and course documentation
• Helped redesign Corporate Governance elective for the MBA programme
Access cases written by Dawn Jarisch here