Phone: + 33 1 60 72 48 94
Social Entrepreneurship, Microfinance, Entrepreneurship, Acquisitions and Turnarounds, New ventures, Buyouts, Private Equity, Peer to Peer Lending, Social Finance, Peer to Peer Lending, Corporate Entrepreneurship, Product Innovation and Design
Anne-Marie works as a Research Associate in the INSEAD Centre for Entrepreneurship where she develops innovative teaching materials for MBA, Executive Education and Executive MBA courses.
With over ten years’ experience as a Research Associate Anne-Marie has developed and authored over 60 case studies, edited articles and books. She has written on a range of subjects including marketing, organisational behaviour, healthcare, leadership, supply chain management, global banking, joint ventures, cultural change, environment, sustainability, social innovation, change management, family business, strategy, microfinance, turnarounds and private equity among others. Her work has been recognized over the years winning several prizes for her case writing and also featured in articles on the case writing method and innovation.
Anne-Marie is also a qualified graphic designer, and holds a degree in Art History along with diplomas in fine art, journalism and subediting.
- Case Studies - The TAG Heuer Carrera Connected Watch (B): Swiss Avant-Garde for the Digital Age
- Case Studies - Orica: Operating in the New Normal
- Case Studies - Digitization of an Industrial Giant: GE Takes on Industrial Analytics
- Case Studies - Hitting the Target: Optimizing a Private Equity Portfolio with Partners Group
- Case Studies - Smartick vs. Khan Academy: A Marketing Strategy for Moving Free Users to a Paying Model
- Case Studies - Ericsson: Connected Traffic Cloud
- Case Studies - Pro-invest: How to Launch a Private Equity Real Estate Fund
- Case Studies - Private Equity in Frontier Markets: Creating a Fund in Georgia
- Case Studies - Where to Next with BlaBlaCar?
- Case Studies - Adara Venture Partners: Building a Venture Capital Firm
- Case Studies - Crisis at the Mill: Weaving an Indian Turnaround - Alvarez & Marsal
- Case Studies - Handpresso: From an Innovative Idea to an Alliance Portfolio - Condensed Version
- Case Studies - Handpresso (C): Growing Through Alliances
- Case Studies - Vendex KBB: First Hundred Days in Crisis
- Case Studies - Etheryl (B): From Etheryl to Appsfire
- Case Studies - Nuru Energy (A): Financing a Social Enterprise
- Case Studies - Nuru Energy (B): From Breakdowns to Breakthroughs
- Case Studies - Handpresso (B): Building a Business
- Case Studies - Handpresso (A)
- Case Studies - Search Funds: An Alternative Route to Becoming an Equity-Owning Manager
- Case Studies - Bazile Telecom
- Case Studies - mimijumi
- Case Studies - Farmstar Goes Global: Corporate Entrepreneurship Bringing Sustainable Value Innovation to Agribusiness
- Case Studies - Social vs. Commercial Enterprise: The Compartamos Debate and the Battle for the Soul of Microfinance
- Case Studies - Kiva vs. MyC4: Business Model Innovation in Social Lending
- Case Studies - Wendler Einlagen: Global Success with Textile Commodities
- Case Studies - La Corpo (A): The First Year
- Case Studies - A.M.F Snaps
- Case Studies - La Corpo (B): The Second Year
- Case Studies - Zorggroep: Merging Five Dutch Healthcare Organisations - The Learning Process
- Case Studies - Leadership, Culture Change and Transformation at AVIVA (A): Norwich Union Insurance
- Case Studies - Leadership, Culture Change and Transformation at AVIVA (B): Norwich Union Insurance
- Case Studies - US Grand Prix 2005 - A Simple Question of Tyres?
- Case Studies - The Steel War: Mittal vs. Arcelor
- Case Studies - Robert Jones and the Eastbourne NHS Orthotics Clinic: Make or Buy?
- Case Studies - Leadership and Change: Martin McShane at the Moss Valley Practice
- Case Studies - Service Redesign at South Devon NHS Trust (A)
- Case Studies - Service Redesign at South Devon NHS Trust (B)
- Case Studies - Deborah Jamieson and the University College London Hospitals
- Crisis at the Mill: Weaving an Indian Turnaround - Alvarez & Marsal
- Vendex KBB
- Nuru Energy
- Where to Next with BlaBlaCar?
- Pro-invest: How to Launch a Private Equity Real Estate Fund
- Hitting the Target: Optimizing a Private Equity Portfolio with Partners Group
- Smartick vs. Khan Academy: A Marketing Strategy for Moving Free Users to a Paying Model
- The TAG Heuer Carrera Connected Watch
- EBX Group (A, B & Condensed Version)