and Practical Information
A complete application form must be submitted to the Executive Education Open-Enrolment Admissions and Customer support team.
An application is only considered complete if it has been signed by all the relevant parties:
- The applicant
- Sponsor(s), if applying through your employer
The Admissions Committee reviews all applications to ensure that each participant fulfils the requirements and any pre-requisite request for the programme. The Admissions Team will then confirm if you are accepted onto the programme.
Should you not be admitted onto your chosen programme, a follow-up conversation between you and the programme advisor is conducted to determine which other programme might be suitable or relevant.
- Contact an expert advisor for programme information and for guidance through the process
- Submit your complete application form
- Receive acceptance notification email by the Admissions Team
- Make payment for the programme upon receipt of the invoice
- Session you are applying for
- Exact company name, contact and address for invoicing (if applicable)
- Objectives in attending the programme
- VAT number (for countries in the EU)
- CV and updated employment record
- Company application form (when requested)
- Candidate and sponsor's signatures
Please take a moment to read through the INSEAD Executive Education Open Enrolment General Terms and Conditions.
For admitted participants and depending on the programme, an invoice will be sent to the person indicated on the application form as from 4 months before the beginning of the programme.
Payment is due on receipt of the invoice and should be received before the course starts. Further payment details are given on the invoice.
Any queries regarding invoice matters for programmes on the Fontainebleau campus may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any queries regarding invoice matters for programmes on the Asia and Abu Dhabi campuses may be directed to the Admissions Team at email@example.com.
The programme fee covers tuition, course materials, lunches on working days as well as the opening and closing dinners. It does not include travel, accommodation and other incidentals.
Participants will have to settle accommodation expenses and other incidentals before the end of the programme.
The INSEAD cancellation policy applies to all cancellations, transfers and postponements of participation received 45 days or less prior to the commencement of the programme. The following cancellation fee shall apply:
- 45 – 30 days prior to the commencement of the programme 25% of tuition fee
- 29 – 8 days prior to the commencement of the programme 50% of tuition fee
- 7 days or less prior to the commencement of the programme 100% of tuition fee
It is therefore important that you inform us in a timely manner if you must cancel your participation.
All cancellations of participation (including substitutions/transfers/postponement) must be confirmed in writing (via email).
For more details, please refer to Open Enrolment Programmes: Cancellation Policy.
We encourage you to check directly with your embassy to determine whether you need an entry visa for the country where the programme will be held.
Taking an Executive Education programme is an important investment in your development. As a participant, you want to be in the most suitable programme with the best impact and your company needs to view it as an investment worth making. Therefore, you sometimes need to build a ‘business case’ to clearly outline why the programme is appropriate. You may need to demonstrate the value and benefits of INSEAD’s Executive Education programmes for your organisation, your department, your team and yourself.
We have put together a document that details some of the additional expenses that you may incur while on a programme at INSEAD. Please note that this is for your reference only, as further information will be given to you at the time of your registration.
Your dedicated programme coordinator will be in touch around 8 weeks prior to your programme start date to communicate information about accommodation.
The approximate cost of on-campus accommodation in Fontainebleau is €850 per week, in Singapore S$1540 per week, and in Abu Dhabi AED 6300 per week.
For more information on accommodation on Fontainebleau campus click here.
For more information on accommodation on Singapore campus click here.
For more information on accommodation on Abu Dhabi campus click here.
Both Fontainebleau and Singapore campuses have:
- An international business library with books, periodicals and online access to business and management issues
- A restaurant in which lunches are served buffet-style, with a wide variety allowing you to select dishes according to taste and dietary requirements
- A health and fitness centre on the Fontainebleau campus and within easy access of the Singapore campus
- A bookshop selling a wide variety of business books, international newspapers and magazines, stationery, basic toiletries, postcards, maps and souvenirs
Our Abu Dhabi Campus, centrally located in downtown Abu Dhabi, is INSEAD’s regional hub to the Middle East.
- Five-star catering is supplied at the Centre during each programme, allowing participants to choose from a wide selection of local and international delicacies, and to mingle with one another in the dining room
- Our library is a comfortable and quiet space for studying, housing the latest INSEAD books as well as a small but growing collection of textbooks, general business books, and reference and guide books
- Participants are housed in nearby hotels, which generally fulfil their health and fitness facility needs, in addition to shops which cater for everyday requirements
The INSEAD Certificate in Global Management is a formal recognition of your commitment to continuous learning and professional development and can be completed over a four-year period. You will be taught by world-class thought leaders in their fields and will be exposed to cutting-edge research and the latest trends. For more information, please click here.