Ensure success in your project financing
More often than not, improper structuring rather than the intrinsic value of projects is the cause of many failures.
Project Finance and Green Finance seeks to shed light on this by providing a framework and methodology to look at project financing as a viable financing option from both the debt and equity perspective.
Using case studies, that cover both social and economic infrastructure projects, the programme illustrates how and why major infrastructure projects succeed or fail.
How you benefit
- Understand when to use project finance and how it differs from other corporate finance techniques
- Conduct the due diligence of a project from a bank’s point of view and from an equity point of view
- Learn how to identify and manage the key risks
- Learn how to properly value projects
- Understand how green energy projects (solar, wind…) can be valued and financed using project finance
Project Finance and Green Finance is recommended for finance professionals, bankers, consultants, developers, project managers, engineers, lawyers and portfolio managers from the private sector and for civil servants from the public sector who deal with infrastructure and energy projects.