N. Craig Smith
The INSEAD Chaired Professor of Ethics and Social Responsibility
Professor Smith was previously on the faculties of London Business School, Georgetown University, and Harvard Business School.
His current research projects examine stakeholder theory and stakeholder value, ethical consumerism and sustainable consumption, strategic drivers of corporate social responsibility, deception in marketing, marketing ethics.
Other Faculty and Guest Speakers
- Subramanian Rangan, Professor of Strategy and Management at INSEAD; The Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Court Endowed Chair in Societal Progress
- Narayan Pant, Professor of Management Practice, The Raoul de Vitry d'Avaucourt Chaired Professor of Leadership Development
- Jaap Winter, Visiting Professor of Corporate Governance at INSEAD and Professor of Corporate Law, Corporate Governance and Behaviour at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Lucie Tepla, Senior Affiliate Professor of Finance at INSEAD
- Lite Nartey, Visiting Professor of Strategy at INSEAD
- Ron Soonieus, Executive in Residence at INSEAD; Senior Advisor for Boston Consulting Group’s Social Impact practice
- Atalay Atasu, Professor of Technology and Operations Management at INSEAD; The Bianca and James Pitt Chair in Environmental Sustainability
- Yannick Hausmann, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board of impactvise AG, former Group General Counsel of Zurich Insurance Group
- Adrian Peyer, Co-Founder of impactvise AG, former General Counsel (Legal Affairs & Operations) and Company Secretary of Zurich Insurance Group
- Andreas Jacobs, Chairman of the Board of Directors of INSEAD and former Chairman of Barry Callebaut