Featuring INSEAD faculty at the forefront of integrating business, strategy, and sustainability, as well as guest lecturers from both multinational enterprises and law firms, this live virtual programme, designed to be compatible with the global footprint and varied schedules of LSPs worldwide, includes:
- ESG and Beyond: Evolving your mindset from Compliance to Contribution
- Global Sustainability Megaforces
- Unpacking the business case for sustainability
- Upholding the Legal and Moral Norms
- Responsible Mining – what went wrong? The who, the why and how to influence stakeholders to better engagement
- Circularity for circularity’s sake is not the goal – sustainability is. Circular business model choices
- Purpose – shape or be shaped by regulation?
- What’s stopping boards from turning ESG aspirations into action?
- Do well by doing good? – the equity investor’s view. Is there a real world impact? - the debt financing view
- Manage the ESG Challenge Resiliently
- Ecosystem of Impact
- Case work and exchanges with faculty and industry experts to provide real-world experience in providing strategic, impact-oriented counsel for clients and businesses