Craft and hone your leadership style and skills
The INSEAD-Unilever Consortium: Women’s Leadership Development Programme is the result of a strong partnership between INSEAD and Unilever – both world leaders in their respective fields.
INSEAD has designed and developed an exceptional programme which has been created to enhance the leadership skills of an organisation’s senior women executives, thereby increasing the likelihood of their accessing the higher management ladder.
Participants tap into INSEAD’s research on the topic and its experience and expertise in designing and delivering highly successful Open and Customised Programmes, empowering women global leaders to take hold of their careers and strive for the top with success.
- Identify the roles that leaders play in catalysing and executing strategic change
- Test out and receive personalised feedback on your leadership style
- Broaden leadership styles through rigorous self-scrutiny and coaching
- Develop areas to work on in each participant’s developmental path
- Improve work effectiveness and career success through an understanding of the dynamics of networks
- Increase effectiveness at leading change in self and with others
How you benefit
- Mastering change. Increased ability to deal with change and negotiate the way to success
- Undertand your leadership style. Get real-time personalised feedback on your leadership style
- Get leadership insights. Insights into leading a team by formulating strategic objectives and defining leadership style
- Access to coaching. Identify core values central to leadership identity through tailored individual and peer coaching with leading-edge instruments
- Formulate an action plan. Develop specific next steps to follow, formulated in an individualised action plan, as well as with a peer who will become a learning partner/coach
- Participants who have reached Senior Director, Vice-President or equivalent level of responsibility
- Professionals identified as high potentials and who have leveraged the opportunity to their advantage
- Participants seeking to enhance their leadership skills and demonstrating strong drive to reach the top of their organisation
- Minimum of 15 years’ work experience
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe for a turnover of 53.7 billion in 2017. Unilever has around 169,000 employees with over 45% female representation in management and is the No. 1 employer of choice in 44 countries.
For more information about Unilever and its brands, please visit www.unilever.com.
For further programme information please contact:
Director Partner Development at INSEAD
Tel: +33 (0)1 6072 4010
Global Learning Business Partner - Business Skills and Leadership Skills
Tel: +1 416 963 4734 or +1 647 998 0122 (Mobile)