Shaping the next generation of inspiring legal leaders
Grounded in a core belief that legal professionals can directly and positively affect the people they advise and the companies they represent, the impactvise Sustainability Programme for Legal Professionals aims to shape the next generation of inspiring legal leaders who will accelerate the sustainability transition.
Indeed, environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues represent “the opportunity of the century” for the legal profession. The winners will be those who embrace ESG with creativity, conviction, and courage with respect to their business and professional activities, from decisions made to professional advice given. Today’s legal advisors must provide informed counsel that meets the demands of 21st century society and stakeholder capitalism.
Developed alongside INSEAD’s Hoffmann Global Institute for Business and Society (HGIBS) and its efforts to align the future of business with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), this flagship offering reflects a partnership between INSEAD and impactvise AG, the first platform to provide ESG performance insight, ESG educational training and sustainability advisory services to legal service providers and in-house legal departments globally.
How you benefit
With a goal to inspire legal professionals to lead for maximum positive impact, this programme:
- Fosters a unique learning experience beyond standard technical legal training
- Enriches an individual’s understanding of the key emerging ESG/sustainability issues and how they impact business
- Encourages the development of legal professionals as business partners
- Illustrates the importance and power of combining professional experience, knowledge, and influence with personal desire to enact positive change
- Creates a global network of like-minded legal professionals
This programme is designed to benefit:
- Lawyers at international, regional, or local law firms who want to better understand the new challenges resulting from ESG,
- General Counsels, Company Secretaries and in-house legal department professionals at companies, corporations, or multinational enterprises
- Senior executives and business development professionals at both law firms and multinational companies
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
impactvise aspires to create lasting and positive impact by providing transparent and structured ESG data for responsible business practices related to the legal industry.
We believe in a brighter and more sustainable future where business decisions are influenced by transparent ESG data and we strive to deliver value and create impact through the first accessible, structured data and technology-based ESG tool for use in the legal industry.