Investing in Your Future
Enrolling on INSEAD Lead the Future is a serious commitment of time and money—an investment that needs to be carefully considered and planned for by applicants.
To help you consider your financing and funding options early on during the application process, which could be in the form of savings or loans, below are some details of financing options available to applicants. You can begin by seeing if you are eligible to apply for any of the loans that are listed.
The responsibility however of funding your INSEAD Lead the Future experience ultimately lies with you.
If you would like to speak to the programme advisor about the learning journey please email [email protected].
Global INSEAD Loans
A select number of global funding schemes are available for you to explore.
All admitted students are eligible to apply for a loan from Lendwise Ltd.
Lendwise is a specialist loan provider based in London (UK) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK. Lendwise is dedicated to providing education finance for individuals who are looking to fund their postgraduate studies at world class universities. The interest rate offered is competitive, fixed for the entire duration of the loan and will depend on the overall applicant profile. To apply you must have received an offer of admission to the LEAD programme at INSEAD. The application process is entirely online.
*Some applicants may not be eligible due to legal reasons.
MPOWER Financing is the leading provider of no-cosigner loans to students from around the world. MPOWER was founded by two INSEAD alumni and offers loans based on your career potential that can cover tuition, housing, meals, and other education-related expenses.
- U.S. Citizens and permanent residents can get rates from 6.49% (7.52% APR) after discounts
- No cosigner or collateral needed
- Fixed-rate loans up to $100,000 USD (about €87,000)
- Can be used for top-up loans or last-mile financing (for housing, meals, etc)
- Competitive interest rates with no prepayment penalty
- Career support through MPOWER's Path2Success program
- Applying is fast, free, and has no commitment. Apply here today!
- Also check out their Scholarships!