Leading Digital Marketing Strategy - Live Virtual Delivery
Featuring the same course content, world-class faculty and diverse participants you can expect from the on-campus sessions.
NEW! Leading Digital Marketing Strategy - Live Virtual Delivery
INSEAD Live Virtual allows participants to experience the same course content and INSEAD faculty as you would on campus, from anywhere in the world, with additional benefits.
- Expand your networking opportunities through organised networking sessions with participants from across the globe
- Hear from special guest speakers to enhance the case study learnings.
- Gain time for reflection between each day of teaching.
To learn more about the blended format please contact the programme advisor.
News dates to be added soon. The programme tuition fee is €7,720.
Maximise your virtual learning
- Experience the same course content and INSEAD faculty as you would on campus, from anywhere in the world
- Maximise the virtual learning experience with our interactive platforms.
- Engage live with faculty, a global group of peers and special guest speakers.
- Expand your networking opportunities during organised networking sessions.
Certificate in Global Management
- These programmes are eligible for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management
- The Certificate in Global Management also confers you with INSEAD alumni status.
When you’re looking to learn dynamically, exchange ideas and build that network, the ideal thing is face to face. But learning online has its own advantages in terms of time management and efficiencies. It might take a little longer to get to know each other, but in fact the networking element is just as possible – it’s just as rich.
Boris Colruyt, CFO of Asia Pacific, Birkenstock
The holistic experience was in a very high standard, that allows you to be fully immersed in the learning experience, connect with the world-class professors and learn the new business trends, in the comfort of your place.
Panos Pitsillides, Strategy and Business Development Director of Greece and Cyprus, Johnson & Johnson, Medical Devices
The professional organization of this virtual learning course makes sure that, even during the covid-19 pandemic, one can develop its knowledge and skills in this domain in an efficient and interactive way.
Annelies De Cooman, Head of Digital Marketing, KBC Bank
I was not sure how the virtual delivery would work (a first for such a course for me) but was pleasantly surprised by its efficacy. I would definitely recommend this type of virtual learning to others. In fact I am considering doing one of strategy for top leaders courses in 2021...
Tony Giris, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Brownes Foods Operations P/L