The programme is well suited for executives who have been successful in a narrower set of countries or functional areas and are now expanding their focus to include multiple functional areas, sectors, countries, or regions on the continent.
It is also highly appropriate for decision-makers managing transition processes at state-owned enterprises, and for the founders of established entrepreneurial ventures.
In general, participants will:
- Be senior managers and decision-makers (e.g. general managers, regional directors, senior business development managers) in corporate firms or state owned enterprises
- Be senior functional or technical managers about to make a transition to general management or recently appointed general managers
- Be founders of established entrepreneurial ventures
- Be based in Africa, or in headquarters outside the region, with responsibility for expanding operations in multiple areas or markets on the continent
- Have at least 8 years of management experience and a strong track record in one or more functional areas of business