Successful Strategies in Disrupted Times
in Disrupted Times
The COVID-19 global pandemic is creating waves of digital disruption across the world. Businesses are forced to re-think, and even accelerate, their approach to digital disruption. Now more than ever, you need to leverage digital transformation to secure your competitive advantage, enhance performance and ensure your business remains sustainable and agile in this ever-changing environment.
Successful Strategies in Disrupted Times will help you leverage the power of digital to develop compelling value propositions that help turn a threat into an opportunity. You will explore the strategic tools, concepts and perspectives that will allow you to develop and execute a strategic response to new digital possibilities, both during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
This programme forms part of INSEAD’s innovative GO-Live portfolio – a completely new way to learn from the Business School for the World.
Over three half-day sessions, the programme will address the following areas:
Session 1: Adapt to your Changing Environment
- Understand the waves of digital disruption transforming business and evaluate the extent to which these digital trends are being amplified by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Embrace the strategic imperative of adapting your organisation to its fast changing external environment
- Understand the key pillars of digital transformation of organisations and their relevance for today’s highly uncertain business context
Session 2: Forge a Compelling Value Proposition
- Leverage digital technologies to drive a leap in value creation that meets shifting consumer needs cost effectively, turning threats into opportunities
- Identify and leverage positive feedback (where success breeds success) to position your business for sustained value capture
- Incorporate the increasing importance of social value into your strategies
Session 3: Pursue Agile Strategy Execution
- Map your value proposition into the key activities and underlying resources your organisation will need to execute on your vision while speeding execution through strategic partnerships
- Navigate today’s extreme uncertainty by embracing a continuous strategy process that integrates formulation and execution
- Anticipate and avoid common traps and pitfalls in executing digital strategies
In addition to the interactive lectures and group discussions, the programme will equip you with a system of strategy canvases to help assure your learning is actionable. Working through the canvases during and after the programme will support you identify and prioritise opportunities, develop value propositions with strong product-market fit, and prepare concrete action plans for you and your teams.
Deputy Dean of INSEAD, Dean of Innovation
The Eli Lilly Chaired Professor of Strategy and Innovation
Professor Zemsky has been a faculty member at INSEAD since 1994 and a member of the school’s leadership team since 2010. As Deputy Dean, he is responsible for external relations including fundraising, alumni relations and communications. As Dean of Innovation he is responsible for the school’s digital strategy including the development of its award winning online courses.
Professor Zemsky is a passionate educator. He teaches about strategy in the face of technology change and industry dynamics.
Dates and Delivery
Reflecting today's busy schedules and INSEAD's global outreach, the programme is delivered over three half days.
Please note, sessions are not interchangeable.
All times shown are in CET Paris time. Enrolment deadline: 5pm CET Monday 30 November.
Session 1: 2pm to 5.30pm CET Monday 7 December
Session 2: 2pm to 5.30pm CET Tuesday 8 December
Session 3: 2pm to 5.30pm CET Thursday 10 December
There will be a one-day break in teaching on Wednesday 9 December to allow participants to apply their learning during the programme.
Recommendations for a successful learning experience:
After enrolment and payment on the Eventbrite platform, what happens next?
You will receive an email from INSEAD the week before the programme starts, providing you with your unique and personal access code and link to enrol on the programme (please monitor your junk folder in case it ends up here). As soon as you receive this email and to avoid complications on the day of the programme, we strongly advise that you click on the link and complete your enrolment straight away.
How can I ensure successful participation?
- Save the session dates in your calendar for easy reference
- Start your connection 15 minutes early, so that you have time to adjust the audio
- For an optimal experience, connect using Google Chrome which is fully compatible with Barco technology. Otherwise you can connect using the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Safari if connecting on MAC. Please do not use Internet Explorer
- Ensure you have a stable broadband internet connection
- Close all other applications on your computer
- Connect individually from your computer with a headset and microphone for best audio
- Keep your webcam open throughout the session
- Note there is no dial-up connection, nor compatibility with mobile phones
Who do I contact if I have questions about my enrolment?
Send an email to [email protected], providing details of the problem.
Enrol and Pay
Get the INSEAD experience wherever you are in the world. Challenging, inspirational and transformative, INSEAD GO-Live delivers tangible and lasting impact from the word go.
Successful Strategies in Disrupted Times will be delivered over three half days. Visit 'Dates and Delivery' to view the complete set of dates and times.
Click on the link below, enrol and pay, and save the programme in your calendar.
Programme fee: 1790 Euros
Alumni fee: 1090 Euros
Please note that to access INSEAD GO-Live programmes you must use Google Chrome - no other browser will support the platform.
Visit timeanddate.com to find out which session works best for your time zone.