Recommendations for a successful learning experience:
After enrolment and payment on the Eventbrite platform, what happens next?
You will receive an email from INSEAD the week before the programme starts, providing you with your unique and personal access code and link to enrol on the programme (please monitor your junk folder in case it ends up here). As soon as you receive this email and to avoid complications on the day of the programme, we strongly advise that you click on the link and complete your enrolment straight away.
How can I ensure successful participation?
- Save the session dates in your calendar for easy reference
- Start your connection 15 minutes early, so that you have time to adjust the audio
- For an optimal experience, connect using Google Chrome which is fully compatible with Barco technology. Otherwise you can connect using the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Safari if connecting on MAC. Please do not use Internet Explorer
- Ensure you have a stable broadband internet connection
- Close all other applications on your computer
- Connect individually from your computer with a headset and microphone for best audio
- Keep your webcam open throughout the session
- Note there is no dial-up connection, nor compatibility with mobile phones
Who do I contact if I have questions about my enrolment?
Send an email to [email protected], providing details of the problem.