Begins 17 Jun 2019
Two transformative forces are concurrently reshaping the entire business landscape. First, the locus of economic activity has shifted towards Asia because of its consistent economic growth, favourable demographics, and deep integration with the rest of the world. Second, rapid technological disruptions facilitated by technological progress, big data and AI are redrawing industry boundaries and transforming organisations – changing the very nature of leadership and management.
Leading Business Transformation in Asia is a general management programme designed to help senior executives understand, adapt, and ultimately leverage these transformational trends within the Asian context.
This short and intensive programme will provide you with frameworks for structuring your agenda on leading business transformation in your organisation. It achieves this by weaving together a rich blend of essential topics on macroeconomics, strategy, marketing, change management, leadership and decision-making, interspersed with key insights on digitalisation, innovation and entrepreneurship in Asia’s markets.
In just two weeks, the programme will strengthen your business fundamentals and expand your knowledge of the Asian business environment. It will familiarise you with digital strategies and platforms, demystify artificial intelligence and machine learning, and enable you to become a more effective decision-maker.
How you benefit
- Understand the transformation of the global and regional business landscape
- Gain greater insight into business fundamentals and the confidence to lead across functions and geographical borders
- Develop innovative approaches to strategy, marketing, organisational design and change in the Asian context
- Learn to make effective individual and group decisions under uncertainty and strategic interdependence
- Understand which business principles and practices are universal, and which need to be tailored to Asia
Our classes typically consist of participants from over 20 nationalities. We believe that this diversity creates the unique environment at INSEAD and enriches your learning experience. Participants cover the full spectrum of business professionals and leaders from the private or public sectors. They are usually:
- Executives with at least eight years’ management experience, who are heads of functions or senior functional experts seeking to build their global business acumen
- Already working in Asia, with strategic responsibility for driving their business forward and growing their teams in the region
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says that the best we can hope for is that the US and China negotiate in good faith; but he expects the trade imbalance to deteriorate further.
China is on track to absorb more venture capital than the U.S. this year.