The INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Programme brings together INSEAD’s renowned faculty with an international group of leaders in social entrepreneurship, to bridge the gap between human needs and the resources required to address them.
Along with case study discussion and analysis, the programme creates a forum for the exchange of experiences and practical knowledge. Participants join a vibrant and active past participant network.
Topics covered during the programme include the following.
Principles of social impact
- Value creation by social entrepreneurship and impact business
- Balancing economic value and social impact
- Defining impact and designing impact models
- Applying market mechanisms for social change
- Leading mission-driven ventures and organisations
- Managing organisational change
- Negotiating for creating shared value
- Evaluating for sustainability and impact
- Understanding financial management for impact enterprise
- Business model innovation for impact
- Building a sustainable revenue model
- Scaling up and funding impact ventures
- Launching sustainable impact initiatives in large companies
Recent key speakers and experts
- Claudia Belli-Jeanteur, Head Social Business and Microfinance, BNP Paribas
- Veronica Colondam, Founder and CEO, Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation (YCAB)
- Caroline Diehl, Executive Chairman, Together TV; Founder, Social Founder Network
- En Lee, Partner, LGT Impact Ventures
- Steve Morrison, Partner and Chief Operating Officer, Bridges Ventures
- Jayesh Parekh, Managing Partner, Jungle Ventures
- Mark Ruiz, co-Founder and Managing Director MicroVentures, Inc.
ISEP participation is supported by
- European Investment Bank Institute’s Social Innovation Tournament
- Stephen Brenninkmeijer, Willows Investments UK
- Chris Broad, INSEAD MBA’88D
- Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards, Société Cartier
- Soraya Salti Social Impact Scholarship Fund instituted and supported by Waleed ALBanawi with further support from: JISR Venture Partners; Skoll Foundation; Jihad Tabbara; Hala Fadel; Sean C. Rush Family Fund; and Education for Employment Foundation
- Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge