The INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Programme brings together INSEAD’s renowned faculty with an international group of leaders in social entrepreneurship, to bridge the gap between human needs and the resources required to address them.
Along with case study discussion and analysis, the programme creates a forum for the exchange of experiences and practical knowledge. Participants join a vibrant and active past participant network.
Topics covered during the programme include the following.
Strategy for Social Impact
- Value creation by social entrepreneurship and impact business
- Applying market mechanisms for social change
- Thinking strategically about impact
- Designing impact models to deliver impact
- Leading mission-driven ventures and organisations
- Negotiating for creating shared value
- Financial sustainability and management
- Impact and evaluation and management
Innovation and Funding
- Business model innovation for impact
- Scaling up impact ventures
- Partnering with venture philanthropists and impact investors
- Launching impact initiatives in large companies
Recent key speakers and experts
- Claudia Belli-Jeanteur, Head Social Business and Microfinance, BNP Paribas
- Veronica Colondam, Founder and CEO, Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation (YCAB)
- Caroline Diehl, Executive Chairman, Together TV; Founder, Social Founder Network
- En Lee, Partner, LGT Impact Ventures
- Steve Morrison, Partner and Chief Operating Officer, Bridges Ventures
- Jayesh Parekh, Managing Partner, Jungle Ventures
- Mark Ruiz, co-Founder and Managing Director MicroVentures, Inc.
ISEP participation is supported by
- European Investment Bank Institute’s Social Innovation Tournament
- Stephen Brenninkmeijer, Willows Investments UK
- Chris Broad, INSEAD MBA’88D
- Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards, Société Cartier
- Soraya Salti Social Impact Scholarship Fund instituted and supported by Waleed ALBanawi with further support from: JISR Venture Partners, Skoll Foundation, and Hala Fadel
- Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge