The INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Programme brings together INSEAD’s renowned faculty with an international group of leaders in social entrepreneurship, to bridge the gap between human needs and the resources required to address them.
Along with case study discussion and analysis, the programme creates a forum for the exchange of experiences and practical knowledge. Participants join a vibrant and active past participant network.
Topics covered during the programme include the following.
Strategies for Social and Environmental Impact
- Value creation by social entrepreneurship and impact business
- Applying market mechanisms for social change
- Thinking strategically about impact
- Designing impact models to deliver impact
- Leading mission-driven ventures and organisations
- Financial sustainability and management
- Evaluating impact
- Impact management
Innovation and Funding
- Business model innovation for impact
- Scaling up impact ventures
- Venture philanthropy and impact investing
- Launching impact initiatives in large companies