We recommend that participants attend the programme in teams of at least two to eight members from the same family enterprise. This may include non-family managers or directors. The more team members you bring, the more perspectives and issues you will address – and the more you will all learn. You will also be able to implement changes more effectively and efficiently, when you return to work and home.
Typically past teams have included:
- Family members, those working and not working in the business
- Founders, successors and non-family CEOs
- Family and non-family board members of the family holding company
- Members of the family council
- Family and non-family directors from the business board
- Family shareholders and their children.
Some family firms have been so delighted with the results that they have returned to the programme – bringing new team members with them.
Top 5 Functions
Top 5 Industries