International Directors Programme - Blended Delivery
Our blended delivery allows you to learn both on-campus and online via Live Virtual, allowing you to continue to progress, wherever you are.
NEW! International Directors Programme - Blended Delivery
The International Directors Programme is now offered in a blended format, giving you the flexibility to learn virtually from anywhere in the world, as well as on campus.
INSEAD Live Virtual allows participants to experience the same course content and INSEAD faculty as you would on campus, from anywhere in the world, with additional benefits:
- Intermodular points including a 90 min-2 hour ‘Check-In’ between modules two and three & an optional inter-modular Fundamentals of Financial Acumen Online course between modules one and two (approx. 8 hours of content).
- Expand your networking opportunities through specially designed virtual social events.
- Experience the added layer of board effectiveness in a virtual Board setting through fully INSEAD’s interactive Go-Live platform, and our Board Simulations.
- Become a certified director through completing the Certificate in Corporate Governance.
To learn more about the blended format please contact the programme advisor.
Maximise your virtual learning
- Experience the same course content and INSEAD faculty as you would on campus, from anywhere in the world
- Maximise the virtual learning experience with our interactive platforms.
- Engage live with faculty and peers just like you would in an INSEAD classroom.
- Expand your networking opportunities during the programme.
What is INSEAD Live Virtual?
Live, Virtual, Impactful Learning
Experience INSEAD's world renowned teaching from anywhere in the world. Programmes are designed to make the most of virtual teaching platforms, to enhance and not hinder the teaching experience. Leveraging the power of GO-Live (programme dependent), next-generation learning technology, allowing you to connect and engage live with faculty and peers just like you would in an INSEAD classroom. Blended programmes allow participants to experience INSEAD both on-campus and virtually.