The International Directors Banking Programme welcomes participants from the following roles:
- Board members / directors in banking
- Senior bank executives with governance experience
- Members of board committees
- Auditors and legal counsel of financial institutions working with banks and their boards
- Regulators and supervisors
The programme is held under the usual “Chatham House Rules”, which means that confidential discussions held in the classroom stay in the classroom. Participants share ideas, concepts, tools, frameworks and experiences in such a way that individuals or organisations cannot be identified.