Data Management Specialist
Department: Executive Education
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
Posted on: 12 September 2019
Deadline: 18 October 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
The Data Management Specialist will be responsible for:
- Over-seeing external vendors and ensuring the data quality and timeliness of the EDP application record entry/validation by following EDP standard procedures and complex processes by coordinating closely with internal stakeholders
- Over-seeing EDP customer data records updates in order to enhance the long term strategic value of such data assets and balancing the load on multi-tasking especially during peak and low enrolment period to ensure that all enrolment activities for all CSP/OEP programmes are completed timely.
- Supporting the Manager of Customer Data Management, contributing ideas and efforts to enhancing the quality standards of customer databases. Able to work on some IT or process improvement projects to help improve data alignment and agility. Build and manage standard change requests related with IT team.
- Help improve and maintain high data quality, engaging with internal and external stakeholders to provide support and teamwork in data-related change requests, process improvements, projects, etc. E.g. Help to define, plan, and conduct test requirements for various system upgrades, enhancements in order to verify the data flow and if data is captured and stored properly in the systems. (Including preparing manual/guides for IT team and knowledge transfer or training to new comers on CSO merges)
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3-5 years of experience Data-related operations in relation to supporting key Sales and Marketing Operations activities.
- Diploma level necessary, degree qualified preferred
- Experience in working with internal or external data/IT Teams on data operations or data-related projects.
- Strong user of CRM or Student Information Systems (e.g. Psoft, Workday etc.)
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number HR6
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role