CRM & Marketing Operations Specialist
Department: Executive Education
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 25 September 2019
Deadline: 25 October 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
The purpose of this role is to support and execute campaigns using marketing & sales tools with strong focus on system / data / execution / functional testing for ongoing initiatives. Reporting to the Associate Director Digital Marketing Innovation & Operations and working closely with the Marketing Operations Manager the position will help build, test, maintain, and analyze global digital marketing campaigns.
- Support and manage service levels for campaign execution and CRM / Eloqua system application support.
- Daily monitoring, troubleshooting and fixing of potential issues around campaign set-up/execution, data flow issues between systems.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as IT, Product marketing Team, Marketing Operations.
- Support the Digital Marketing Innovation & Operations team in the area of email template, web-forms, landing pages, data flow to CRM, email campaign execution.
- Support the team in on-going projects, though reviewing system data flow for gaps, performing functional testing, simulating user story for system acceptance and work under pressure, manage priorities, handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Troubleshooting for issues reported in the area of campaign execution and data flow for reporting etc. Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Support the growth of OEP, marketing of Online Programmes and the launch the US Campus by ensuring the execution of OEP direct marketing campaigns and managing workflow campaigns in Eloqua.
- Technology savvy and proficient in MS Office including Excel
To be successful in this role, you will have
- 2-3 years work experience
- A broad functional understanding of Sales & Marketing activities
- Exposure to CRM databases is essential, as is exposure to various Digital Marketing technologies such as email campaigns, Eloqua etc
- Some working knowledge of website CMS, HTML and CSS would be ideal
- Ideally diploma in Marketing &/or Marketing technology
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com quoting refernce number HR 8
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted