Until now, most organizations have leveraged new technologies to primarily lower costs, or increase speed or flexibility. Yet, such digitalization strategies haven’t necessarily made businesses crisis proof as evidenced pre and during the COVID 19 crisis. In effect, new technologies are also redefining the global business ecosystem, and enabling the reinvention of business models, and the rise of Phoenixes.
Using examples from different industries and geographies, this talk will discuss how leaders must and can enable their organizations to embark on the journey of re-inventing themselves using a method that pioneered at INSEAD and taught to over 1500 senior executives in the last couple of years.
Send your questions on the topic to the speakers in the Poll below.
click here for slides
- The Phoenix Encounter Method by Ian C. Woodward, V. “Paddy” Padmanabhan, Sameer Hasija and Ram Charan
- Will the Pandemic Push Knowledge Work into the Gig Economy? by Sameer Hasija, V. “Paddy” Padmanabhan and Prashant Rampal
- Smart cities can help us manage post-COVID life, but they’ll need trust as well as tech by Sameer Hasija
- Are robots overrated? by Sameer Hasija and Aarti Gumaledar
- Why Public Healthcare Systems Weren’t Prepared for the Pandemic by Shantanu Bhattacharya, Sameer Hasija and Luk van Wassenhove
- Make Sure Your Business Lives to See the Post-COVID Resurgence by Sameer Hasija
If you need a resource for tech scanning and market research have a look at www.mytechfrontier.com
Digital technologies are taking a central role in the Covid-19 crisis. Technology companies together with governments are multiplying efforts to respond to the pandemics and its collaterals globally. In the race to end the calamity, many questions are emerging on the future of the digital economy, business, management and society post pandemics. This new series of Tech Talks explores how the Covid-19 crisis is reshaping the global digital transformation and features INSEAD faculty in conversation with leading industry practitioners and thought leaders from our global community.
Find out more here.
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, lifelong learning is essential for the sustained success and growth of our alumni so they can be a force for good in the world. At INSEAD, we curate new impactful online and in-person learning experiences for alumni throughout the year.
Find out more here.
About INSEAD Conversations
INSEAD Conversations: Community led webinars is a unique platform to share insight and disseminate thought leadership. Led by diverse groups from the INSEAD community, such as centres and initiatives, alumni and student clubs, these webinars use innovative approaches to engage and inspire. Faculty led webinars titled Navigating the Turbulence of COVID 19 are also part of this series.