- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
INSEAD and Cartier are building social entrepreneurship ecosystems and fostering peer learning
An opportunity to join a fantastic community of impact entrepreneurs from around the globe who graduated from the INSEAD Impact Programme. The reunion offers three days of learning and discovery opportunities, exchanges of ideas, networking, and, best of all, meeting one another after several years of being apart.
Objective of the Impact Entrepreneurship Reunion
Celebrate and deepen our human relationship when meeting in-person for the first time in several years
Exchanges latest knowledge & experiences related to key themes around impact entrepreneurship
Build strong learning connections for peer-to-peer support to address individual challenges
Enlarge our network through engaging with other players as part of the ChangeNOW Summit
All times are in Central European Summer Time (CEST)
May 24 Networking Reception
Venue- L’Apostrophe, 83 Avenue Marceau 75016 Paris
- 16:30 - 17:30 - Registration and Welcome Drinks
- 17:30 - 18:00 - Official ceremony and Plenary with Katell Le Goulven, Wingee Sampaio and Svenja Ruger
- 18:00 - 19:00 - Networking facilitated activities
- 19:00 - 20:00 - Cocktail
May 25 Learning Expedition @Blue Bubble Space and ChangeNOW events of your choice
Venue: Blue Bubble Space Grand Palais Ephemere, Place Joffre, 75007 Paris
- 9:15 - 10:45 - Learning Expedition designed by ChangeNOW Team featuring Co-Founder Kevin Tayebaly, top CEOs speaking about access to finance and a selection of accelerators
- 10:50 - 11:00 - Meet INSEAD Hoffmann Team to get your coupons for coffee/tea by the Bubble Space
- 11:00 - 12:00 - Free time: we recommend exploring solutions and visiting the booths of your peers.
- 12:00 - 13:00 - Lunch at ChangeNOW food court. Use this time to exchange and network with your peers.
- 13:00 - 17:45 - Free time: ChangeNOW panels and workshops - Take this opportunity to attend panels based on your interest and needs.
ChangeNOW programme details available here, locate the Blue Bubble Space @ChangeNow here
May 26 Impact Entrepreneurship Reunion
Venue: Salon Gustave, Tour Eiffel
- 11:30-13:00 - Optional: Informal meeting over lunch with Professor Jasjit Singh - Grand Palais Ephemere, ChangeNOW Food Court
- 13:15 - 13:30 - Meeting with INSEAD Hoffmann Institute Team to walk to Eiffel Tower. Meet at the INSEAD Meeting Point (please refer to the Map in the Practical Information email)
- 13:30 sharp - Departure for Eiffel Tower. Meet INSEAD staff at Entrance 2
- 14:00 - Security check Eiffel Tower Entrance 2
- 14:30 - 15:00 - Group Elevator to the Salon Gustave Eiffel
- 15:00 - 15:15 - Welcome Coffee
- 15:30 - 18:30 - Impact Entrepreneurship Workshop - Venue: Salon Gustave, Tour Eiffel Programme: Group assignments based on the hot topics (Circular Economy, Access to Finance, Climate Change, Inclusion); Keynote address by Professor Jasjit Singh “Why Impact Entrepreneurs Matter in a World of ESG”; Presentations of key learnings and experiences, and more
- 19:10 - Group Photo at Champs de Mars
INSEAD Partner Programme
Participants to the newly launched INSEAD Hans H. Wahl Impact Entrepreneurship programme, will also participate in the INSEAD Entrepreneurship reunion. Partners to the programme include Cartier Women's Initiative, the European Investment Bank Institute, RED CLUB x Cartier and the Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Cahllenge
A French luxury Maison, open-minded and curious about the world, Cartier designs timeless creations and finds beauty wherever it may lie.
ChangeNOW is the world’s largest environmental & social impact summit. The INSEAD Hoffmann Global Institute for Business and Society is the first and only academic partner of the Summit.