- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
About the Hoffmann Institute
Founded in August 2018, the Hoffmann Global Institute for Business and Society is at the forefront of aligning INSEAD with the UN Sustainable Development Goals, or SDGs. In order to achieve this, we support research on business and society, inspire and equip future leaders, engage with our global alumni community and external partners to expand our impact, and aspire to make INSEAD a sustainable school that acts and leads by example. The Hoffmann Institute is named in recognition of André and Rosalie Hoffmann for their foundational gift.
We strive to integrate sustainability across all INSEADs activities and mobilise our stakeholders for maximum impact.
- Through research, we produce knowledge for a well-managed transition to sustainable economic development.
- Through our programmes, we offer transformational learning experiences that open mindsets to ideate and explore creative solutions.
- Through our global community, we function as an international agent of change engaged and prepared for direct world impact.
- Through our school, we lead by example and walk the talk by integrating sustainability across our global operations.
Katell Le Goulven
Ana De Sa
Manager Sustainability & Climate Initiatives
Adrian Tamariz Flores
Sustainability Reporting Officer
Special Projects Officer
Hoffmann Institute Centre Coordinator