A Guide for Our Community
As the Business School for the World, whose mission is to bring together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society, INSEAD strives to create a work and study environment where members of our community display consideration, kindness and responsibility in their dealings with each other. Treating others as such creates a positive and innovative learning, working and social environment.
As an academic institution, INSEAD is committed to the principles of free inquiry and free expression in accordance with accepted scholarly and professional standards, and the laws of the countries in which we operate. Discussion and debate are fundamental to INSEAD. Our Anti-Harassment Policy is not intended to stifle teaching methods or freedom of expression, nor will it be permitted to do so. However, harassment will not be tolerated at our school.
The INSEAD Anti-Harassment Policy is reviewed and updated regularly. The current version is being reviewed and we expect to have a new one available in the coming months.
If you’re in immediate danger, being threatened, stalked or assaulted, call the Police emergency services in your location:
Or contact Campus Security:
What INSEAD is doing to prevent harassment
- INSEAD provides our community with information on available informal and formal resolution resources, resources for support, and information for complainants and respondents.
- Deans and heads of departments are encouraged to discuss the policy and issues of harassment at faculty and staff meetings.
- Training programmes for faculty, staff, and students have been created and are due to be rolled out in Academic Year 2022/2023, with everyone required to take part.
- Students are provided with information about harassment and available resources during new student orientations and throughout the academic year.
- The INSEAD Anti-Harassment Policy includes information about the resources available to advise, counsel, and assist in the informal and formal resolution of sexual harassment complaints. This Policy is reviewed regularly. It explains how and where to contact resources and is posted on appropriate INSEAD websites.
If you or someone you know in the campus community is experiencing harassment, INSEAD offers support and resources to help.