Driving change and influencing networks
Business leaders today must manage increasingly complex organisations; they must be able to make decisions fast and lead change efficiently, while skilfully influencing in a more interconnected, collaborative landscape. Additionally, they need to foster a “digital-ready” organisational culture that embraces – rather than resists – continuous change.
Leading Organisations in Disruptive Times is a new programme that tackles some of the key challenges senior leaders face today– from conducting fair decision-making processes to enabling their organisations to navigate wider political and cultural challenges.
This is a unique opportunity for MBA reunion alumnis to combine the convenience of an online programme with the high-impact learning experience of a classroom session on campus. This special learning experience combines the best of what INSEAD is all about: world-class research, outstanding teaching and multi-dimensional interactions with faculty, peers and a personal learning coach.
Here is the outcome you can expect
- Understand the key challenges senior leaders face in leading more complex organisations
- Learn practical tools (including the Fair-Process Leadership approach) for helping teams make critical decisions
- Improve your ability to manage large, formal change management processes
- Examine power and influence dynamics in organisations, including effective network development
- Acquire skills for discerning the organisational culture you really have – not just the one you wish for – and how to shape that culture
How it Works
Immersive and Convenient
Learn over a period of five weeks in the convenience of your home, at your own pace.
Benefit from the new personalised approach to learning and create an action plan for your company.
- Apply your learning and develop the leadership journey for your team, business unit or company
- Have your learning action plan reviewed by three of your alumni peers
- Be challenged by a senior INSEAD alumni who will be assigned to you as a personal learning coach
Live at Last
Relive the INSEAD classroom experience, engage with faculty and fellow alumni.
- Enjoy the exclusive reunion live discussion with Professors Charles Galunic and Jose Luis Alvarez on campus on June 28th 2019 in the morning
- Come prepared with your questions and discuss one more time with other INSEADers the unsolved challenges
- Receive your official certificate of completion and celebrate your commitment to lifelong learning