CRM Project Manager
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 13 November 2019
Deadline: 29 November 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
INSEAD are currently looking for a CRM Project Manager to join the team for a 12 month contract. Reporting to the Associate Director Marketing Operations, the jobholder is responsible for the project management and communication of the CRM migration for Degree Programmes.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of the project ensuring consistency with Degree Programmes’ overall strategy and goals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating project plans, tracking progress against those plans, communicating with stakeholders, and removing any barriers that might prevent teams from being successful.
In addition, this individual will have:
- A proven track record of working successfully with multiple teams while maintaining the precarious balance of need and want.
- A self-starter with ability to operate under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- He or she will strive to continually improve results for their teams and be able to thrive in a friendly and open culture with a desire to share new ideas and work hard towards common goals.
- Minimum 5 years of experience directly managing CRM implementation deployments (Salesforce is a plus)
- Experience with IT implementation methodologies across all phases of Diagnosis, Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Operation
- Understanding of complete solution within the context of an integrated enterprise-wide IT strategy
- Well-developed planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Highly developed business acumen
- Ability to work closely with key business stakeholders to communicate progress and vision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, teambuilding and motivational skills
- Salesforce certified (ideally)
- CRM implementation lead experience in education industry or B2C
- PMI certified required
- Six Sigma certification or training
The Project Manager is responsible for keeping the project in scope, ensuring quality and timely delivery.
Discovery – Plan the Project
- Collaborate with DP teams to confirm project scope.
- Work with DP teams on project needs assessments/discovery efforts to define complex requirements and determine scope and recommend solutions.
- Define project objectives.
- Create a detailed work plan, which identifies and sequences activities needed to complete project and details each team member’s role.
- Coordinate with subject area experts within INSEAD to deep dive within all technical areas of the project scope
- Execute project according to plan, both directly and via strategic delegation.
- Document, monitor, and communicate project activities and progress, making necessary adjustments along the way.
Launch – Complete the Project
- Walk the DP teams through user acceptance testing, and sign off for all configuration, custom development, and automation.
- Lead trainings and guide DP teams through implementation go-live.
- Document project deliverables.
Project Management (50%):
- Provide leadership to all functional and business areas affected by the project.
- Work closely with implementation vendor, internal IT resources and DP Marketing Operations to ensure adequate allocation of resources to projects.
- Develops and manage detailed project plans, resource plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans and issue resolution plans
- Drive project decisions and recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization, and resource allocation.
- Manages project deliverables, scope & expectations
Business Analysis (30%):
- Participates with DP business to solicit end user requirements, gains understanding of the purposes or goals of various processes, offerings or practices.
- Ensures full understanding of issues and enhancements that need to be addressed.
- Conducts user training, generates training requirements documentation.
- Leads user acceptance testing identify testers, develop test scripts and conduct test execution.
- Document and execute test plan and scripts efficiently and effectively.
Communication and Collaboration (20%):
- Proactively communicates and reports status to executives and all other stakeholders. This is done leveraging tools such as status reports, executive briefings, and active day to day team communication.
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with technical project team members to achieve project goals.
- Employs project management leading practices as provided by PMI delivery standards.
- Provides leadership to project team members with respect to project management processes and best practices.
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com quoting reference number HR6
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position